Lucas to make 'Star Wars' prequel

furrycute

furrycute

Banned
If Lucas is going ahead with this, he has better hire someone else to write the script.

Audiosouse

Audiosouse

Audioholic
Not Likely

In interviews, Lucas swears Episode III is the end of feature Star Wars feature films. No follow up to Episode 6 was ever planned. However, much like the animated Star Wars: Clone Wars Volumes I & II, which take place between Episodes II & III, a TV show will cover what happens between Episodes III and IV, likely animated.

Sideous is the only one in Revenge who knows how to speak. His disfigured speach to the senate reminding me of Marlon Brando in The Island of Doctor Merour. Morgan Freeman would have made a better Mace Windu. Imagine Quentin Tarantino writing dialogue...hmmm

Scene: Mace Windu beats Darth Sidious in light saber duel

Windu to Sidious: "You're a smart mother f@#$%&"
Windu to Anakin: "Does He Look Like A *****?"
Anakin: "What?"
Windu to Anakin: "Say what again! Say...what...again! I dare you, I double dare you mother f@#$%&! Say what one more godamn time!"
Windu to Sidious after disfigurement: "That's some f@#$%& up repugnat sh#$"

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/sjackson.html

Shadow_Ferret

Shadow_Ferret

Audioholic Chief
Audiosouse said:
In interviews, Lucas swears Episode III is the end of feature Star Wars feature films. No follow up to Episode 6 was ever planned.
He's either lying or his memory is going, because that is exactly what he said when the first Star Wars movie came out. There would be 9 movies and episodes 4, 5, 6 were the middle part of the saga.

H

haysonics

Enthusiast
Mr Lucas is coming down to Sydney (my home town) to do a Star Wars related tv series. As far as content goes, you'll just have to wait and see.

mpompey

mpompey

Senior Audioholic
I need some external confirmation of this. I've heard Lucas say in interviews that he planned 2 more projects, both of them to be made for TV regarding the Star Wars universe. During the interview he didn't say whether or not these would bridge the 19 years between Sith and New Hope. He definitely could use them to close some plot holes.

This would be 180 degrees for him. He lamented all the hard work and expense making a movie, and people downloading it for free. Unless he's going to show this film only at Skywalker Ranch, I don't know how he's solved that issue.

jeffsg4mac

jeffsg4mac

Republican Poster Boy
I second that, Lucas said he was through. Someone else could do a prequel or sequel, but it won't be right away. I only wish George would have let someone else direct these last 3 movies. Can you imagine how good Sith would have been had Peter Jackson directed it? Or even Richard Donner.

mpompey

mpompey

Senior Audioholic
Yeah, I can imagine Sith if Peter Jackson had directed it. It would have been 3 hours long and would have ROCKED!!!

But no, you can't have that, when you can have one of the best villians in movie history, stomp away from the operating table like Frankenstien and scream "Noooo!"

Totally disappointing.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis