Lots of stuff for sale - speakers, subs, ect.

A

alphaiii

Audioholic General
I've somehow managed to amass a lot of audio that I haven't used in months to years, and I've got to get it all out of the house at this point. I suppose this is what happens when you put the audio hobby on the back burner before actually clearing house first.

Paypal payment preferred, but I'll take USPS money order too provided you send first. Listed prices below do not include shipping. Everything will ship via Fedex, insured, in original packaging with included accessories unless specified otherwise, and I'll double box it if I have any doubts about the factory packaging. Contact me for a shipping quote.

Anyway, here's a list to start, and I'll more items as I get time to work on this. I have pics of some of these, and will get pics of others. Message me and I can email them to you.

SVS Prime Sats, pair, gloss black - $200
Excellent condition. Purchased new-in-box from original owner in 4/2015, so 2nd owner but original user. Limited use in a 2nd system, and boxed up in the original packaging for a little over a year.

XTZ Sound 93.22 MkII monitors, gloss black, set of 3 (LCR) - $400
Excellent condition. Original owner, purchased new directly from XTZ in 9/2014. A little over 3 years old. Very limited use. I packed these up in the original packaging well over 2 years ago.

Dana 640i monitors, pair - $425
Great shape overall other than some cosmetic issues on the bottom of the speakers where the original owner applied stick on feet and later removed them. 2nd owner, purchased from the original owner in 3/2014. These were formerly sold by Jon Lane of The Audio Insider/Chane Music & Cinema. They use the highly regarded SB Acoustics SB17 woofers and SB25 tweeter, and are finished in real cherry wood veneer.

Dana 630i LCR speaker - $175
Excellent condition. Original owner. Purchased new from Audio Insider (Chane Audio) in 3/2014. Acoustic match for the 640i (and 630i) monitors. Uses the highly regarded SB Acoustics SB15 woofers and SB25 tweeter, and is finished in real cherry wood veneer. If you want the 640i and 630i LCR together I'll knock the price down a little bit.

JBL Sub 550P, 2 available - $170 each
Both in excellent condition and verified in perfect working order. Original owner. Purchased new in Sept/Oct 2017 time frame. Bought these to run dual subs and realized it's not going to work in my room without getting into wireless and I just don't want to spend the time and $ messing with it. Went back to my DIY sub. One sub saw limited use in my main system while I procrastinated hooking up the 2nd.

Serene Audio Talisman, pair - $315
Great condition, although the leather has lifted from some of the inward curves of the cabinet sides. Original owner. Purchased new in 7/2015 from Serene Audio. Limited use as desktop speakers for about a year and a half and have sat unused since - a waste too because they are really nice sounding small speakers. I just don't listen to music at the desktop anymore. And yes I get it, they're small, cute, not-real-man speakers... but they look good (the bamboo/leather combo is really nice) and don't take up much space while sounding legitimately good. I've had alot of small speakers on my desktop over the last decade or so (Peachtree DS4.5, SVS Prime Sat, Emotiva Airmotiv 4, Overnight Sensations, PSB Alpha PS1, John Blue JB3, PSB Image B4, NHT Absolute Zero, NHT Super Zero, and more that I can't remember or that didn't last for any appreciable amount of time), and these were my favorite for combination of sound quality and compact size.

Mordaunt Short Alumni 5 center channel, gloss black - $70

Excellent condition. 2nd owner. Bought this a few years back on Ebay, honestly can't remember when. I've never really used this. Honestly, I think I just saw it for a decent price and though it'd make a good center for a bedroom setup. When I received it, I verified the cosmetic and functional condition and stuck it back in the box, where it has sat ever since.

Emotiva UMO 6.2 outdoor speakers, pair - $90
Excellent condition. Original owner. Bought these new from Emotiva in 8/2016. Since my wife and I got married in Costa Rica with no guests, so we threw an outdoor bash for family/friends in 8/2016 to celebrate (you know... since we didn't invite anyone to our wedding). I bought 2 pairs of these speakers (keeping 1 pair for now) to have some outdoor music going during the party. So these speakers saw 3 days of actual use (setup, party, tear down...and not full days), and were not over-driven or abused during those 3 days.

Yamaha RX-V475 AVR- $170
Perfect working order, no issues. Original owner. Purchased new in 11/2014 and sparingly in a bedroom setup since. Yes remote and room EQ microphone are included.

Kanto SP-26 speaker stands, pair -$70 LOCAL PICKUP Pittsburgh area (no boxes to ship this)
Purchased 1/2016 from Amazon Warehouse as Used, Like New condition. No issues. Spike feet/assembly materials included. Stands are assembled now.

Last edited:
afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Good stuff. Adding pics will sell these quicker. Man I wish.

A

alphaiii

Audioholic General
Also have an LCR set of Energy Veritas V-Mini speakers in Rosenut veneer: 2 V-Mini Bookshelf speakers and 1 V-Mini-C center speaker.

Speakers function perfectly, and are in pretty good shape cosmetically. There are some minor scuff/scratches, but no deep gouges or chips in the veneer. The scratches are mainly on the bottoms, with some of the tops of the Center and a few marks on tops the bookshelf speakers. Rated condition as a 6/10 to be conservative.

Will add pics soon. $180 + ship

A

alphaiii

Audioholic General
Want to move some things, so price drops

Dana 630i LCR - $150 + ship

Chane A3rx-c tower pair - $350 + ship

JBL Sub 550p -$160 + ship

Serene Audio Talisman - $300 + ship

Energy V-Mini/V-Mini-C set - $160 + ship

A

alphaiii

Audioholic General
More price drops:

Emotiva UMO 6.2 outdoor speakers, pair - $70 + shipping

Mordaunt Short Alumni 5 center channel, gloss black - $50 + shipping

XTZ Sound 93.22 MkII monitors, gloss black, set of 3 (LCR) - $380 + shipping

A

alphaiii

Audioholic General
Kanto SP-26 speaker stands, pair -$60 LOCAL PICKUP Pittsburgh area (no boxes to ship this)

A

alphaiii

Audioholic General
Also for sale:

CEntrance Reserve Series Speaker Cables 2.5 meters (8.2 feet) - $50 shipped
Cables are beefy and in excellent shape - I just don't need them.

A

alphaiii

Audioholic General
Tough market...

Chane A3rx-c tower pair - $295 + ship

Last edited:
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis