Looking for speaker recommendations

B

boogeyman

Audiophyte
Thanks for your input Verdinut ;)

You are absolutly right every review I’ve read about Q Acoustics saying they play very well and as good as others with a price tag >$1000 for a pair.

Anyway Im done, the speakers in a Cart for a check out :)

Once again (with the Robocop voice) “Thank you for your cooperation”

B

boogeyman

Audiophyte
Buying cables atm is there any point to spend a bit extra for RCA or opt cables? How huge would be an impact? o_O

51F0AED6-96EF-4556-AED1-FCD714972599.jpeg
1690A963-9D4A-4D2E-B87B-5DD2866240D2.jpeg

Verdinut

Verdinut

Audioholic Spartan
Buying cables atm is there any point to spend a bit extra for RCA or opt cables? How huge would be an impact? o_O

View attachment 22947
View attachment 22948
First of all, there would be no impact whatsoever.

I suggest that you get standard cables such as the ones sold by Monoprice, which do the job as well as any. Monoprice is a serious company and you can depend on their products, including their power amps and their subwoofers.

M

Matheus

Audiophyte
I have an x1300w I can sell you if you've not picked one up yet. It's seen little use since April when I got it. All original packaging. Some older Klipsch quintets as well. The v3 I think. Maybe v2. Upgraded the center to a Klipsch Synergy C2. No sub. You can have the lot for 340.

B

boogeyman

Audiophyte
Im packed already thanks ;)

I have also upgraged my HiRes Fiiox5 player to Astell&Kern Jr one and it is a killer guys with that Wolfson VM8740 chip it makes an astonishing sound even if you’re completely broke :D

Anyway the right connection for a vintage Marantz amp would be a pair of RCA cables from AUX/TAPE outputs of Marantz hooked up with Yamaha CD player and then Yamaha to a TV set via OPT cable?

82AC944C-84CD-4D39-ADA1-D1ADBC52C8EB.jpeg

FB4A8752-2175-44EC-BD1F-E2C0F9E4E41B.jpeg

B

boogeyman

Audiophyte
Quick update .. speechless .. can't stop listening music via those 2 killers Q Acoustics 3050

Enjoying Depeche Mode - Ultra .flac atm More then happy with the quality of the sound thanks to mine 47 years old school Marantz Amp o_O

333.jpg

555.jpg

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis