Looking for some Marantz Model Numbers

E

Eldochollywood

Audiophyte
Hello.
I am ookin for a 70-100W a channel Marantz. I only want 2.1 with a remote and a remote operated sub level option.

Any idea on older models that can be found for 250-500? Much appreciated, gang.

I couldn’t care less about anything with more channels that’s marketed for home theater. I only listen to music with my system.
Other brands are cool just let me know if there is something that’s sort of a cult favorite that I need to know about...

Forgive the typos; iDevice

pcosmic

pcosmic

Senior Audioholic
Hello.
I am ookin for a 70-100W a channel Marantz. I only want 2.1 with a remote and a remote operated sub level option.

I couldn’t care less about anything with more channels that’s marketed for home theater. I only listen to music with my system.
Other brands are cool just let me know if there is something that’s sort of a cult favorite that I need to know about...

If you can up your budget a bit, or find the Yammy R-N803 used for cheaper, this is a unique offering at this pricepoint.....a 2.1 receiver with full streaming, bass management and enough muscle/power to run any kind of speaker out there.
https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/1358508-REG/yamaha_rn803_bl_rn803_network_reveiver.html

You won't find bass management in any 2 channel Marantz units.

Last edited:
P

PENG

Audioholic Slumlord
Hello.

Marantz NR1200

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis