Looking for recommendations on a wireless/Bluetooth equalizer for a unique Mish mash setup.

A

AudioMacgyver

Audiophyte
New to the forum, most of my audio experience is in car audio. Slowly getting into home audio, but realizing it's a bit of a different beast. I currently am trying to find a way to tie 2 different sound platforms into one controller. Setup currently works great, but requires adjustments that must be made manually.
My setup is an old sansui amp that I'm running a set of speakers on. In addition I have a 2.1 standalone setup that I am running in conjunction with my sansui. These setups are both playing from the same source, but the problem is that I am constantly having to tweak the volume/bass knobs depending on the movie/music type.
My life would be 100x easier if I could tweak settings on both setups from a remote, or even my phone. My idea was that I could run my setup through a Bluetooth/remote controlled equalizer.

Any suggestions on a suitable equalizer that can tweak multiple channels separately while also being wireless?

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis