Looking for a replacement woofer for Acoustic Response 707 12"

J

Jay99216

Enthusiast
Got a speaker that needs replacement, looking to keep all 4 the same but only need to replace the 1. If anyone knows where I can get one cheap pls lmk.

TLS Guy

TLS Guy

Seriously, I have no life.
Got a speaker that needs replacement, looking to keep all 4 the same but only need to replace the 1. If anyone knows where I can get one cheap pls lmk.
You have to use an identical woofer, and not any old woofer. Unless you can find an identical woofer, then that speaker is done for.

J

Jay99216

Enthusiast
You have to use an identical woofer, and not any old woofer. Unless you can find an identical woofer, then that speaker is done for.
That's why I'm asking around and looking for one.

TLS Guy

TLS Guy

Seriously, I have no life.
That's why I'm asking around and looking for one.
I had never heard of those speakers before. On doing an Internet search, I find that they are "White Van" scam speakers, and so are not worth any trouble or expense.

J

Jay99216

Enthusiast
I have a set of 3311s and 707s. They are stupid loud enough with massive bass to throw a concert so I want to fix it. They sound extremely good.

mono-bloc

mono-bloc

Full Audioholic
I find that they are "White Van" scam speakers
Try standing in a major shopping center car park, while whistling Dixie, and the white van salesman will be along before you know it.

J

Jay99216

Enthusiast
I'm an audiophile, not a rando looking suspicious waiting for that lol

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis