Looking for a pair of headphones to use Bluetooth and AUX simultaneously

M

martyy

Audiophyte
For the past 1 to 2 years, I've been using a pair of Steelseries Arctis 3 Bluetooth headphones. Recently however, the headphones have been malfunctioning and the right side is completely dead now. A feature that I really liked on the Arctis 3 Bluetooth's was that I could use the wired function to listen to audio on my PC while also using the Bluetooth function to chat with friends on Discord or listen to music on my phone.

I'm looking to purchase a new pair of headphones now and I was wondering if anybody could provide some headphone options that have simultaneous Bluetooth and AUX functions.

My budget is between 100 and 200. I'll be using the 3.5mm cord for my laptop only and Bluetooth for my iPhone. I don't really care about noise cancelling, as I use headphones primarily at home and am generally very careful with my headphones (I don't throw them around or anything). As for a built-in microphone, it also doesn't matter as I have a detachable Antlion ModMic 4 I can use.
Tonal balance doesn't really matter to me, but I'd like the headphones to sound nice. I listen to all sorts of different genres, including hip-hop, indie, alternative, rock, etc.

Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis