Looking for a good system

D

disco243

Audiophyte
I'm looking to have a giant party outdoors. As in so big and loud that my whole town can hear. Ok, maybe not quite that loud, but I want it to be big. I've got a limit of about $3000. Where is the best place to get a good system (speakers, amps, subwoofer (big bass would be sweet :)),etc.). Any help would be great! Thanks.

Spookyfoot

Spookyfoot

Audioholic Intern
Just go to a local music store (amps & instruments) and rent a system, I'm sure they can suggest options that will have you dealing with your neighbors and cops in no time.

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
I'm looking to have a giant party outdoors. As in so big and loud that my whole town can hear. Ok, maybe not quite that loud, but I want it to be big. I've got a limit of about $3000. Where is the best place to get a good system (speakers, amps, subwoofer (big bass would be sweet :)),etc.). Any help would be great! Thanks.
You need to get into pro PA sound... Best semi-pro solution I can suggest to you is JTR speakers
JTR Growler Duo subwoofer & Triple 8 top. - YouTube

D

disco243

Audiophyte
Just go to a local music store (amps & instruments) and rent a system, I'm sure they can suggest options that will have you dealing with your neighbors and cops in no time.
unfortunately, I want to own something.Thanks for the suggestion though.

timoteo

timoteo

Audioholic General
I was just about to recommend JTR as well. Then I saw his response & my "troll-dar" went off.

OP:
Post some pics once you buy them!! :D

F

FirstReflection

AV Rant Co-Host
Yes indeed. JTR wouldn't be my choice for a small or normal home theater :p But if you need to get LOUD? Yeah, they got'cha covered in that department ;)

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis