looking for a good set of stereo speakers for my computer.

K

Kestrell

Enthusiast
i will get cliff (the guy I bought the set from) to explain gain settings to me tomorrow. I don't see any way to make settings on this interface. Will let you know. Thanks

K

Kestrell

Enthusiast
I don't see a way to make adjustments on the interface. May be there and I don"t know what I am looking at. I will discuss this with Cliff ( the guy I bought the set from) tomorrow. Will let you know. Sorry I can't tell you more at this point. My knowledge of this eqp is very inadequate. It will just take me some time and more working with it to learn more about it. I am looking forward to it though.

D

DavidK442

Audiophyte
I own the JBL 305P Mk2 as well. Love the sound but don’t like the fact that it takes a lot of input voltage to drive them, even on their loudest setting (volume cranked and dip switch set). I have blasted mine all day in the summer heat with no hint of shutdown, so yes, it is likely the audio interface calling uncle.

S

stalag2005

Full Audioholic
Computer is turning off the USB port. Need to go to advanced power settings in windows to turn off the power savings settings for usb

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Computer is turning off the USB port. Need to go to advanced power settings in windows to turn off the power savings settings for usb
Good point. I didn't think of that, I tweak all the power settings when I setup a new computer. Hopefully that's all it is!

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
I own the JBL 305P Mk2 as well. Love the sound but don’t like the fact that it takes a lot of input voltage to drive them, even on their loudest setting (volume cranked and dip switch set). I have blasted mine all day in the summer heat with no hint of shutdown, so yes, it is likely the audio interface calling uncle.
Curious, what do you use for a pre-amp or source?

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis