Looking for a commercially available audiophile A-B switch



I listed a thread earlier, but only one guy responded with a 'do it yourself' solution whereby I had to procure the components and build it my self. Don't have the time or skill for this. Looking for (to buy) an audiophile grade (one that does not affect the sound) A-B switch to select between two different signal outputs from two different pre-amps such that I can route one signal or the other into my amplifier. My amps are deHavilland SET 845 tube monoblocks. Manley Labs has the Skipjack Switcher , but this is not yet in production. If you know of any companies/product options, please advise.
Thanks in advance, jrf

Latest posts

  • RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis