Matt34

Matt34

Got to give big props to Harmony, my base station went dead on me and I had previously called and they said they would send me a new one. Well I got an email today saying there is a back order on them so they are just going to send me an entire new 880 remote! This is even with the knowledge that the remote was bought used!

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Very cool! Great customer service is so nice to experience.

So, here's my question. Did they know that you're a well-known user and mod on a well-known A/V forum? :)

sholling

sholling

Audioholic Ninja
They are replacing the whole thing because the new base stations are a redesign.

Matt34

Matt34

Very cool! Great customer service is so nice to experience.

So, here's my question. Did they know that you're a well-known user and mod on a well-known A/V forum? :)
Doubtful :p

They are replacing the whole thing because the new base stations are a redesign.
I wasn't aware of this, does this mean the remote contacts are slightly different?

Matt34

Matt34

Received my brand new Harmony remote while I was gone over the week. Works great and looks like they fixed the problem with the new design.

N

NeverSeen

Audioholic
was the remote still under warrenty when all this happened? I'm having a problem with mine charging all the sudden and it is currently out of warrenty...

Matt34

Matt34

was the remote still under warrenty when all this happened? I'm having a problem with mine charging all the sudden and it is currently out of warrenty...
It was out of warranty and I was the second owner.

sholling

sholling

Audioholic Ninja
I don't think you'll have a problem getting it replaced. The new ones have a magnet that pulls the remote firmly down onto the contacts.

J

jake5717

Audioholic
Logitec has great customer service, I once had a wireless mouse that was acting up so I called about getting it replaced and even though the serial number on my mouse was rubbed off they still send a brand new replacement and just told me to throw the old one away.

Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
I'll add to the reputation of Harmony's customer service. Any time we've had to call for anything, the service reps have been polite and helpful. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend or buy Harmony again.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis