Logitech Harmony 880

M

Methost

Full Audioholic
I have an extra Harmony 880 that I can part with if anyone if looking for one. It's got about 2 months use on it. The screen shows the fade issue that is common with these remotes. (The one they sent me to replace this one started fading after a few hours). The screen can be read fine though. The issue is really just cosmetic and in the corner of the screen.

Its a great remote and I am still happy with mine (even though its got the "fade")

I was going to keep it for a spare but thought I would see if there was any interest. If there is let me know and we can come up with a good price.

A

AzN_plyR

Audioholic
Did they send you a new one and let you keep the old one? Man gotta love logitech... they did that for my and my z-680/z-5500 :D

M

Methost

Full Audioholic
AzN_plyR said:
Did they send you a new one and let you keep the old one? Man gotta love logitech... they did that for my and my z-680/z-5500 :D
Well, kinda. They said to ship the old one back. But I put it off, and then the new one started to fade after a few days. I got mad and decided I would keep the old as a back up for a while and see if the new one died. Never got around to sending it and they never asked for it.

N

Nick250

Audioholic Samurai
Methost said:
Well, kinda. They said to ship the old one back. But I put it off, and then the new one started to fade after a few days. I got mad and decided I would keep the old as a back up for a while and see if the new one died. Never got around to sending it and they never asked for it.
put you hands up and slowly step away from the remote

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis