loewe bild 7 picture turns black and then lights up again and so on

F

frans callebaut

Audioholic Intern
hello,
the picture of my loewe bild 7 turns black and then lights up again and so on, no matter which hdmi input i use(connected to a yamaha cx-a 5100 surround processor and a panasonic blu-ray recorder connected to the yamaha.(tried every hdmi input)
can anyone help me ?
best regards,
frans callebaut

everettT

everettT

Audioholic Spartan
I would contact them for instructions on how to enter the service menu to see what fault shows.

TLS Guy

TLS Guy

Seriously, I have no life.
hello,
the picture of my loewe bild 7 turns black and then lights up again and so on, no matter which hdmi input i use(connected to a yamaha cx-a 5100 surround processor and a panasonic blu-ray recorder connected to the yamaha.(tried every hdmi input)
can anyone help me ?
best regards,
frans callebaut
It sounds to me as if there is a problem with the repeater HDCP code architecture in the TV. This is a German TV, that seems designed to work without a receiver. It has powerful amps and can be connected to speakers directly.

Try connecting a BD player directly to the TV ans see if it works normally then. This circumvents the repeater architecture.

If you get a normal picture then I bet the TV is out of compliance with the HDCP codes. Yamaha receivers are HDCP certified and the only receiver manufacturer that still pays for HDCP certification.

If you get normal results with a device that does not receive and send HDMI, then you are not going to be able to connect a receiver to that TV, and you need to return it an get something else.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis