Local Boy Makes Good

Sheep

Sheep

Audioholic Warlord
No shout out to Audioholics? Some brother..:p

So, you guys have a famous family, what about the other brother(s)?

SheepStar

M

miklorsmith

Full Audioholic
I lived on Kodiak Island for 9 years. Never heard of him. :)

racquetman

racquetman

Audioholic Chief
"DellaSala received WWF’s President’s Award in 2000 and 2004 for his outstanding conservation achievements in the U.S."

Sadly, if everyone in America read this, more than half would think this was some prestigious wrestling award :p .

Takeereasy

Takeereasy

Audioholic General
Sounds like a great guy. Congrats to the family Gene.

gene

gene

Audioholics Master Chief
Administrator
So, you guys have a famous family, what about the other brother(s)?
My other brothers aren't in the news/internet much so nothing really to report there.

My brother Dom however is very passionate about his work and it shows by the amount of media coverage he and his organization gets. He had the honor of meeting our former president in person a # of years back. Pretty cool.

In reality it was he and my 3rd oldest brother that got me into audio as an infant crawling around watching the woofers of their speakers moving.

Sheep

Sheep

Audioholic Warlord
gene said:
My other brothers aren't in the news/internet much so nothing really to report there.

My brother Dom however is very passionate about his work and it shows by the amount of media coverage he and his organization gets. He had the honor of meeting our former president in person a # of years back. Pretty cool.

In reality it was he and my 3rd oldest brother that got me into audio as an infant crawling around watching the woofers of their speakers moving.
Its funny how that works out. My brother is the one who talked me out of a HTIB and into real components.

SheepStar

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis