Living Room Speaker recommendations

G

Greg H

Audiophyte
What do you all think about the BP9040 def tech floor standing speakers? I heard them and they sound really good. I would only be able to reach about 102 dB from my listening position with my current receiver maxed out until upgrading my receiver and then I would be in the 109 dB territory at full speaker rated wattage (300w)

I was convinced I wouldn't have enough space for floor standing speakers but these are thinner and don't take up as much floor space.

zieglj01

zieglj01

Audioholic Spartan
What do you all think about the BP9040 def tech floor standing speakers? I heard them and they sound really good. I would only be able to reach about 102 dB from my listening position with my current receiver maxed out until upgrading my receiver and then I would be in the 109 dB territory at full speaker rated wattage (300w)

I was convinced I wouldn't have enough space for floor standing speakers but these are thinner and don't take up as much floor space.
If you like them then buy them -- not a bad choice

However I would also look at the Boston M350 -- use to list for $2500 a pair. Now on a serious close out price with free delivery.
https://www.amazon.com/Boston-Acoustics-3-Way-Floorstanding-Speaker/dp/B00FJGGJ7I/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1512172742&sr=8-1&keywords=boston+m350

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis