G

<font color='#000000'>Check out the new &quot;Lion King&quot; release on DVD. It has a 5.1 HT version in the setup menu &amp; it sounds spectacular. Too bad its a kids movie. Still a pleasure to listen to the detail on the soundtrack.</font>

S

steve

Audioholic
<font color='#000000'>Actually, it's funny that you mentioned this new DVD.  I purchased it for my daughter and watched it just the other evening.  I put it on for her, not expecting to be as good as it was.  I did the audio setup with the Disney Enhanced 5.1 Surround mode and included the extra footage seen.

I have to say that I was completely surprised at how good the audio and video was on this 10 year old movie.  Disney really seems to have gone out of their way to remix the audio while also creating a great video image.  Even though you may believe it to be a &quot;kids movie,&quot; I believe the story line, animation, video and audio quality of this DVD is worth watching as an adult.

I enjoyed it!</font>

Shinerman

Shinerman

Senior Audioholic
<font color='#000000'>Lion King 1 1/2 have comes out soon on DVD. &nbsp;It's kindof a spoof on Lion King. &nbsp;Looks pretty funny. &nbsp;Not sure about the sound and video quality though. &nbsp;Have to wait and see.

Shinerman</font>

G

<font color='#000000'>I do not like this movie very much and thankfully it's not one of my son's everyday &quot;must see again&quot; movies (Iron Giant is), but the sound is Great. &nbsp;My system does not hang with y'all's but the movie sure did make me smile when I heard the heyena's in the back of the room chasing Simba!</font>

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis