Like new in original shipping carton Rotel 1095 5 channel amp

scenaria

scenaria

Junior Audioholic
I have a scratch free like new condition Rotel RMB-1095 for sale. It will ship in its original double boxed carton along with the original documents. The amp works flawless. I am switching my system around a bit and no longer need this amp. its HEAVY and its BIG. Please keep this in mind if you are interested in it. Shipping weight will be around 86 pounds. Coming from 32765.

$1100+ shipping if you are using paypal. Or $1050+ shipping if you pay by check or money order (payment must clear before I ship). Paypal will only be accepted if shipping to a confirmed address that is onfile with paypal.

email me at scenaria at bellsouth dot net if you are interested.

heres a link to the amps specs.

http://www.rotel.com/products/specs/rmb1095.htm

A

audiofox

Full Audioholic
Wow, GREAT price-I would be all over this one if I hadn't just bought one (for more than your price!). Good luck-this is a fantastic amplifier, especially for inefficient speakers like my Dynaudios.

J

Johnny_Jo

Audiophyte
I'm interested

scenaria said:
I have a scratch free like new condition Rotel RMB-1095 for sale. It will ship in its original double boxed carton along with the original documents. The amp works flawless. I am switching my system around a bit and no longer need this amp. its HEAVY and its BIG. Please keep this in mind if you are interested in it. Shipping weight will be around 86 pounds. Coming from 32765.

$1100+ shipping if you are using paypal. Or $1050+ shipping if you pay by check or money order (payment must clear before I ship). Paypal will only be accepted if shipping to a confirmed address that is onfile with paypal.

email me at scenaria at bellsouth dot net if you are interested.

heres a link to the amps specs.

http://www.rotel.com/products/specs/rmb1095.htm

Dear Scenaria
I'd like to learn more for the amplifier
Have you allready sold it ?
If not where are you from ?
To calculate the cost ?
Thanks
johnny_jo@freemail.gr

scenaria

scenaria

Junior Audioholic