Light Em Up Your Background Theater Thread

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Did you apply the strips to the tv or the wall?
Its not attached yet, but probably attach it to the back of the TV. Right now its resting on the back near the vents on the TV. Neat remote included. I’ll probably buy another one for my room. Let see your lights!
B3161906-7140-49C4-900C-2BEAFA88890D.jpeg

Last edited:
lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Its not attached yet, but probably attach it to the back of the TV. Right now its resting on the back near the vents on the TV. Neat remote included. I’ll probably buy another one for my room. Let see your lights!
I didn't light any of my tvs up like you did, but was going to at one point. I do have one of those strips, tho, I outlined a large picture window for the holidaze thing and haven't taken it down, and even got a controller that fires the lights according to the music playing.....haven't fired it up in a while but been thinking about getting a strip for my bedroom tv and think application on the back of the set would work.

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
I didn't light any of my tvs up like you did, but was going to at one point. I do have one of those strips, tho, I outlined a large picture window for the holidaze thing and haven't taken it down, and even got a controller that fires the lights according to the music playing.....haven't fired it up in a while but been thinking about getting a strip for my bedroom tv and think application on the back of the set would work.
Go to 5 and below and grab a couple. Looking forward to the lightS.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Never heard of them, and there's none in my state anyways let alone close. Amazon works fine, even parts-express.com....

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis