afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Come on fellas put some up!

Last edited by a moderator:
afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Nice blue. Did you get a new bulb or does it do multiple colors?

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
The third one is a link to the video of it cycling colors. It is LED and I think there are 12 or 14 colors.

hyghwayman

hyghwayman

Audioholic
Cool video Afterlife, thanks for sharing! Just got a new backbite for my tv, old one bit the dust during the move to our new house a few years ago. Wish I had gotten around to it sooner cause it sure makes a difference.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Fun but kind of goofy too.

Last edited by a moderator:
hyghwayman

hyghwayman

Audioholic
Any pics hyghwayman?:cool:

Sadly none at this time, I tried a couple times with my phone but never got anything worth posting. Think I might ask my daughter in law to bring her fancy camera with her when they visit for Christmas.
<input id="mac_address" value="" type="hidden">

hyghwayman

hyghwayman

Audioholic
Nope, just my crappy cell phone camera. The light I'm using came from my sons old reptile cage, it's a 6500K COMPACT FLUORESCENT LIGHT

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Oh Ok. Three Stooges, eh? As a little kid I use to watch them on the Spanish channel and later found out they were overdubbed.:) They are called Los Tres Chiflados.:D

hyghwayman

hyghwayman

Audioholic
Yep them and Jimi on the front wall, on the side wall is Pinocchio and Geppetto
New Look - so happy.jpg

Bryceo

Bryceo

Banned
I see a bigger tv in your future, I'm getting more lights after!!! Unsure on colour ATM but yeah

hyghwayman

hyghwayman

Audioholic
I see a bigger tv in your future, I'm getting more lights after!!! Unsure on colour ATM but yeah
I've got my name in another giveaway for a Panasonic PJ that I would love to see in my room.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis