Libratone Launches Beat Wireless High-end Speakers

A

admin

Audioholics Robot
Staff member
Libratone, a Danish audio company developing innovative wireless sound solutions, announced the launch of the Libratone Beat, high-end wireless speaker. By connecting a wireless transmitter to an iPod, iPad, iPhone, Mac or PC, audio is streamed wirelessly to a Beat speaker up to 30 feet away. Libratone's patent pending FullRoom technology then reflects the sound off the room’s walls to provide high quality 360-degree sound, meaning that wherever the listener is in the room they are always in the ‘sweet spot’. Offering a contemporary design – the Libratone Beat is finished in cashmere - it will be available in the Apple Online Store (EMEA) in December 2010 and in Apple Retail Stores (EMEA) in the beginning of 2011. Libratone Beat has suggested retail price for the standard slate grey at ~$720 and in cashmere colors at ~$785.

Discuss "Libratone Launches Beat Wireless High-end Speakers" here. Read the article.

cwall99

cwall99

Full Audioholic
Looks cool, but how's it powered? I'd have to hear it.

Hmmm... I guess those of us who are state-side can't buy it, or, if we can, we have to pay for international shipping.

Last edited:
KEW

KEW

Audioholic Overlord
Hmmm... I guess those of us who are state-side can't buy it, or, if we can, we have to pay for international shipping.
Interesting move for Apple:
it will be available in the Apple Online Store (EMEA) in December 2010 and in Apple Retail Stores (EMEA) in the beginning of 2011.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis