LG OLEDs significantly discounted - included CX, GX

fast fred

fast fred

Full Audioholic
I think the 77 would look great in that space. We can't see the full width but clearly there's plenty of room on both sides of the screen for speakers. I'd try to get it to sit a bit lower, or get a tilting mount that has a lot of movement tilting down.

I'm using this and it seems well built for the price. I wouldn't put another 100 lbs on it, but the tv mounting bracket seems more than adequate for a 77" LG OLED TV.

All that said, if I'm the one that makes you spend a bunch more money, I'm sorry but I know it would be worth it! Getting a larger CX and tilting it down wouldn't cost a ton more than a smaller GX, though.
Thanks

I’ll be getting front SVS pinnacle towers

here’s a better shot of the wall
I think the 77 would look great in that space. We can't see the full width but clearly there's plenty of room on both sides of the screen for speakers. I'd try to get it to sit a bit lower, or get a tilting mount that has a lot of movement tilting down.

I'm using this and it seems well built for the price. I wouldn't put another 100 lbs on it, but the tv mounting bracket seems more than adequate for a 77" LG OLED TV.

All that said, if I'm the one that makes you spend a bunch more money, I'm sorry but I know it would be worth it! Getting a larger CX and tilting it down wouldn't cost a ton more than a smaller GX, though.

I will be getting SVS Pinnacle Towers for the front left/right

Here's a shot of the whole wall

Attachments

fast fred

fast fred

Full Audioholic

I am in love with the GX and how it hugs the wall - if I am gonna spend the money already I think I owe it to myself to get the GX 77 and use their supplied flush wall mount!

I only hope there's room for the towers and it wont look too cramped up front?? NOT SURE

I will be getting a cabinet probably as wide as the TV to house the AVR and such stuff

diskreet

diskreet

Audioholic
that sounds great. good luck! I definitely recommend getting it as low as possible since it will be flush, but it will look amazing

fast fred

fast fred

Full Audioholic
that sounds great. good luck! I definitely recommend getting it as low as possible since it will be flush, but it will look amazing
So in that room and sitting about 10 feet from the screen - would you still go 77"?

diskreet

diskreet

Audioholic
So in that room and sitting about 10 feet from the screen - would you still go 77"?
Absolutely. It will feel big for some content, but just right for others. But if rather the size than go 65"and have it too small at times

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis