LG OLED 2018 Model OLED65B8PUA

Cos

Cos

Audioholic Samurai
Dell still has these TV's in stock and is selling them at 1500.00 for 65in. Does anyone have experience with this model? I am really tempted to buy at this price. rtings.com seems to score it high, though it lacks their newest processor and HDMI 2.1 and eArc, which doesn't seem like a deal killer.

slipperybidness

slipperybidness

Audioholic Warlord
Dell still has these TV's in stock and is selling them at 1500.00 for 65in. Does anyone have experience with this model? I am really tempted to buy at this price. rtings.com seems to score it high, though it lacks their newest processor and HDMI 2.1 and eArc, which doesn't seem like a deal killer.
I have the next step up C8 model. Been very happy with it so far, only had it a few months though.

I don't think you can go wrong with the B8 at this price point.

One item I was very skeptical on was the LG Magic Remote, which basically works like a Wii Remote. Fortunately, LG got it right! It works very well, and is very precise and accurate. I have my 65" OLED in the living room, and would eventually like to move up to 75" or larger, but I may stick with 65 for longer just because I like this user interface so much, and my pockets are not deep enough for the 77" OLED.

tyhjaarpa

tyhjaarpa

Audioholic Field Marshall
Have had 65B8 for almost a year now and I have been really happy with mine so can highly recommend it. I also recommend you get this https://www.amazon.com/Spears-Munsil-Benchmark-Blu-ray-Disc/dp/B07Q2KBDKV/ unless you already have their HD version to calibrate the picture to get most out of your new TV.

Cos

Cos

Audioholic Samurai
Have had 65B8 for almost a year now and I have been really happy with mine so can highly recommend it. I also recommend you get this https://www.amazon.com/Spears-Munsil-Benchmark-Blu-ray-Disc/dp/B07Q2KBDKV/ unless you already have their HD version to calibrate the picture to get most out of your new TV.
Thanks, found out one of my co-works has one as well, pulled the trigger and purchased it along with picking up the HD Calibration disc of amazon. Thanks for the reccomendation!

Last edited:

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis