Let’s have a shout out for NASA

P

ParleyW

Audioholic
They landed another one. It’s so incredibly difficult to land that intact. They make it look easy.

XEagleDriver

XEagleDriver

Audioholic Chief
Here, Here!
Looking forward to the very cool solar-powered drone-helicopter portion of the mission.

Too bad the Big Bang Theory ended, this achievement would have made a great episode backstory.
XEagleDriver

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
It truly is an incredible achievement. I can't believe this slipped under my radar. I love astronomy and learning about physics. My yt feed is loaded with science channels.

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Seriously, I have no life.
It truly is an incredible achievement. I can't believe this slipped under my radar. I love astronomy and learning about physics. My yt feed is loaded with science channels.
And, in that very thin atmosphere.

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
These guys have a couple of quick clips of the chute deploying and releasing in HD. They talk about what was involved to make it all work right. Went off without a hitch.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
If you ever get a chance visit the Kennedy space center in Florida. A truly enjoyable and informative experience.

highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
For the first time a microphone is used to capture sounds on Mars with a microphone from the Danish DPA.
I wondered what happened to B&K- DPA's site explains it.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
I wondered what happened to B&K- DPA's site explains it.

? Two guys left Bruel & Kjaer I see.....but both B&Ks seem to be alive still....

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis