Leslie Jordan passed.

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
200921_yang_leslie_jordan_4661_rgb-733x1100.jpg

I saw Leslie twice in his one man show in NYC and boy this guy had great comedy timing. Glad to see he got better known. So sad to hear about his passing this morning. He was actually working on some new music lately and was gonna release an album. Goodbye Funny Man. Rest well Leslie.

leslie-jordan_93.jpg

T

Trebdp83

Audioholic Ninja
He was a real character and popped up on many shows and movies over the last forty years. R.I.P Brother Boy.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
I've seen a lot of internet stuff about this guy but don't particularly remember him altho that younger photo rings more of a bell but can't place him. Was he one of those great character actors you just don't "notice" particularly? Will have to delve into some stuff he was in but of course my best wishes for his necrodestination.

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
I've seen a lot of internet stuff about this guy but don't particularly remember him altho that younger photo rings more of a bell but can't place him. Was he one of those great character actors you just don't "notice" particularly? Will have to delve into some stuff he was in but of course my best wishes for his necrodestination.
He was on a lot of TV sitcoms, so that's why he looks familiar. I didn't know his work until I saw his one man show in 2010 that got alot of praise at the time. I watched the last sitcom he was on called Call me Kat on Hulu, which I watched cause he was on it.
A bit of a overview of his work:

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
He was on a lot of TV sitcoms, so that's why he looks familiar. I didn't know his work until I saw his one man show in 2010 that got alot of praise at the time. I watched the last sitcom he was on called Call me Kat on Hulu, which I watched cause he was on it.
A bit of a overview of his work:
Haven't watched much of the more recent sitcoms, not been a part of my normal watching content for a long time now. Hard to get better than the old classics. Like a lot of "metal" beyond Led Zeppelin :)

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis