LED Lights behind TV for Ambiance?

S

Shicks18

Junior Audioholic
I have seen someone here before post a picture of their setup, and they had some blue led lights for ambiance behind their TV.

I am wanting to do the same, but really don't know what exactly to search for, or a good website that sells what I am looking for. Can anyone help? I hope I did a decent job describing what I am trying to do.

Thanks for your help guys!

Midcow2

Midcow2

Banned
This looks like what you are looking for!

This looks like what you are looking for!

http://www.simaproducts.com/products/product_detail.php?product_id=617

TV LED Ambient Lighting
Model LED-TV1

The LED-TV1 kits contains everything you need to add exciting ambient lighting to your flat panel TV. High efficiency, multi-color LED lights attach to the rear surface of your plasma or LCD TV to provide soft, indirect lighting for your high deffinition video. The remote control allows you to adjust the brightness and color from the comfort of your chair. Sima intelligent LED Light modules can work with additional light modules that you can attach to your shelves to really make your system stand out.

Your cost: $129.99

N

NapaDRB

Junior Audioholic
You might want to google "bias lighting". I have not tried this but supposedly by putting the proper "colored" light behind your flat panel it improves your viewing experience.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis