Last system I will ever need to own

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
French were far ahead of most US "crappers" with the bidet....men or women, no man card involved at all. Just quick clean of important bits.....makes me wonder how a man card works in this case, kinda grosses me out thinking why this isn't acceptable.
Yeah, I guess Americans aren't used to the idea of Bidet. My wife has traveled Europe and she absolutely must have them. So we will have one. :D

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
You guys recommend recessed can lights ?

Outdoor fans for porch ?

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
Yep. If you got poop on your face, would you wipe it off with toilet paper and feel clean?

I use baby wipes for now but I want to get toilet/bidet combos some day :D
I would just take a shower afterwards (too much info, I know :D ), but I do see your point. :D

Bidets could be convenient (not having to walk to the bathtub or shower).

H

herbu

Audioholic Samurai
You guys recommend recessed can lights ?
I've seen ads for them on TV recently. You walk into the bathroom and an LED in the can automatically comes on. I guess to help you find it or improve your aim. To me, it seems like something extra to clean. I wouldn't recommend.

Outdoor fans for porch ?
Without a doubt!!! See my avatar. Not used in the winter. But when it's 90 degrees and humidity, without a hint of a breeze, fans make the space usable again. The difference between outdoor and indoor fans is the material used for the blades. Outdoor blades won't sag/deform with exposure to high humidity. Cost is about the same. Highly recommend!!!

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Let me weigh in on the bathroom fixture topic. What you would use the most is a urinal. I know a guy who has one in his home. It works pisser. :D

TheWarrior

TheWarrior

Audioholic Ninja
Let me weigh in on the bathroom fixture topic. What you would use the most is a urinal. I know a guy who has one in his home. It works pisser. :D
Most women-folk seem to prefer the soft close toilet seats..... and one less water line to run!

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
Looks like I didn't have an option for power generator. My electric company actually provides the power generator and services the generator.

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
4-Ton Geothermal HVAC Unit located in attic above hallway of Master Bedroom for Zones 1 - 3.

5-Ton Geothermal HVAC Unit located in attic above hallway of Theater room for Zones 4-6.

H

herbu

Audioholic Samurai
We had a UV filter installed in our downstairs HVAC unit a few years ago. It's supposed to kill bacteria and freshen the air. We think it works. Odors like cat box and cooking smells disappear faster. The air coming out of the vents smells like ozone during a thunderstorm. I did a mold and bacteria test last week, with both results zero... and our downstairs ducts are 35 years old.

They're pretty proud of the replacement bulbs every 3-4 years. But I would recommend.

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
We had a UV filter installed in our downstairs HVAC unit a few years ago. It's supposed to kill bacteria and freshen the air. We think it works. Odors like cat box and cooking smells disappear faster. The air coming out of the vents smells like ozone during a thunderstorm. I did a mold and bacteria test last week, with both results zero... and our downstairs ducts are 35 years old.

They're pretty proud of the replacement bulbs every 3-4 years. But I would recommend.
I'll have to inquire about the UV filters for my 2 Geothermal HVAC units. Thanks.

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
Great progress.:eek: When is the move in date?:D
Hopefully after 2.5 more months or less (fingers crossed). :)

There are 5 stages of construction. We are now starting stage 4 - insulation, drywall, cabinets, exterior masonry (bricks, stones, stucco, sidings).

ParadigmDawg

ParadigmDawg

Audioholic Overlord
Without a doubt!!! See my avatar. Not used in the winter. But when it's 90 degrees and humidity, without a hint of a breeze, fans make the space usable again. The difference between outdoor and indoor fans is the material used for the blades. Outdoor blades won't sag/deform with exposure to high humidity. Cost is about the same. Highly recommend!!!
We are actually removing our outdoor fan and putting in a 3 rd recessed light in it's spot. It really just seems to push down hot air and yes, we have it turning the right way.

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
We are actually removing our outdoor fan and putting in a 3 rd recessed light in it's spot. It really just seems to push down hot air and yes, we have it turning the right way.
Yeah, I think outdoor fans could be good in certain parts of the country, but not so good in other parts like maybe OK & TX. :)

H

herbu

Audioholic Samurai
Yep, sometimes it's just too hot, breeze or no. But sometimes it's not. We have lights on our fans, and can turn on light or fan separately. Cost is not high. So I still say, why not?

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis