Z

zumbo

Audioholic Spartan
<font color='#000000'>Better turn the bass down on this one. WOW! Pretty rough! Very heavy! The sound quality is very good for a live show. I like grunge. So if you do, this is a must!
</font>

Last edited by a moderator:
W

Wabbit_Swayer

Junior Audioholic
<font color='#000F22'>Have you ever seen mudvayne on dvd?

I saw them live during sanitarium tour, quite enjoyable &nbsp;
</font>

B

BrunnenMatt

Audiophyte
<font color='#000000'>I saw the &quot;Heavy Metal Band&quot; in Australia last month, There put on a better show then the &quot;Follow The Leader&quot; tour we saw back in 1999 but not as good as the &quot;Life Is Peachy&quot; back in 1997. Fear Factory and Static X supported them.

I am guessing the DVD is &quot;KORN - LIVE&quot;

A good performance of the band but it was a bit disappointing to see the singer just walk around the stage and sing. The mosh is very intense and the track list was excellent. The second disc was disappointing

...BMatt</font>

Z

zumbo

Audioholic Spartan
<font color='#000000'>That is it. I don't watch it much. A little too heavy for me now. Slowing down a bit.
</font>

W

Wabbit_Swayer

Junior Audioholic
<font color='#000F22'>slowing down already zumbo? its only been a month lol.</font>

Z

zumbo

Audioholic Spartan
<font color='#000000'>Just picked it up because it was there. I am a fan, but I have to be in the mood. I get in that mood less and less these days.
</font>

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis