Klipsch rp280f or some other speakers

C

Crazy8s846

Audioholic
Well I purchased 6 of them for $350. They're in excellent shape. Tested at owners house but need to setup at home! If I don't like them i'll sell them and go with rp-160's for the rest of the setup for my medium size room. When I get everything right ill post some pictures. Right now though have wires running everywhere and want to clean it up lol.
Thats a good deal wish I could come across deals like that. Deals here where I live don't come around like that. Someone here is trying to sell a rf64iic center channel for 700 thats got damaged cabinet lol. I could get a new one for 900. The only other thing for sale here is Rf82ii for 550 can get them for 558 new.

P

photographer86

Audioholic
Thats a good deal wish I could come across deals like that. Deals here where I live don't come around like that. Someone here is trying to sell a rf64iic center channel for 700 thats got damaged cabinet lol. I could get a new one for 900. The only other thing for sale here is Rf82ii for 550 can get them for 558 new.
Right on. Deals come and go. Depends on area for sure it seems. Ya you would be better to buy new and call it good at that point.

P

photographer86

Audioholic
I have a problem. 4x rf 5’s. 1 pair sf3’s klipsch 15” sub. Have to look at model. Sf center channel. Sf surrounds. Plus paradigm. Ps1000 sub and 2 more klipsch subs. Plus others. For a great deal. Guy was selling everyhing cause he is moving.
C37F41A6-5902-4BD7-BF74-09F2E59097E7.jpeg

C

Crazy8s846

Audioholic
I have a problem. 4x rf 5’s. 1 pair sf3’s klipsch 15” sub. Have to look at model. Sf center channel. Sf surrounds. Plus paradigm. Ps1000 sub and 2 more klipsch subs. Plus others. For a great deal. Guy was selling everyhing cause he is moving. View attachment 30540
Damn your a lucy man. Oh well guess some are blessed and othesr like me will never get anything like that. Wish I could just afford one sub.

P

photographer86

Audioholic
Just got very lucky in this find. For a good deal! Ill post more pics as i get things setup. Very very lucky. They sounds great!!! Or i might sell them and buy new not sure. Got a lot of listening to do.

P

photographer86

Audioholic
You’ll get some brother!!! Just gotta poke around places. Im always looking everyday for stuff.

C

Crazy8s846

Audioholic
You’ll get some brother!!! Just gotta poke around places. Im always looking everyday for stuff.
I had to take out a loan to just get the rp820fs me I'm disabled truck driver, diabetic lost a leg, and the wife is a disabled vet iraq , we have three kids on limited income, Ive given up up on really ever having anything that is not a necessity was nice of the wife to get me the loan she's the best , but there are alot more important things we need. But hay thats life.

P

photographer86

Audioholic
Thanks for severing very much!!!!!! Understand your situation and awesome that you got some!!!! Enjoy them! Listen to music and don't give up! Just takes time! Build it over time. We all do!!! Thanks again to you and your wife!!!

Hey Pogre, I talked to my therapist today and she can't help me with my speaker problem! o_O:rolleyes::p:cool:

C

Crazy8s846

Audioholic
Good problem to have!
Thanks for severing very much!!!!!! Understand your situation and awesome that you got some!!!! Enjoy them! Listen to music and don't give up! Just takes time! Build it over time. We all do!!! Thanks again to you and your wife!!!

Hey Pogre, I talked to my therapist today and she can't help me with my speaker problem! o_O:rolleyes::p:cool:
Thats funny:D

Kvn_Walker

Kvn_Walker

Audioholic Field Marshall
Sometimes, a deal comes up that forces you to put up or shut up... put your money where your mouth is...

Sometimes, a deal comes up that requires a 7 hour trip on a work night...

But I'm in the fam'ly now!
IMG_20190815_0127300-1520x2028.jpg

IMG_20190815_0127406-1520x2028.jpg

P

photographer86

Audioholic
Nice find!!!!! I'll trade ya! That is what I want to upgrade too!!! LOL. Farthest I drove for a deal was 3 hours! lol.

P

photographer86

Audioholic
Hey crazy! I have the rp-160m's and they fill the room really well! You could get 4 of them for the same price of the towers and do a surround setup for theater if you want! They get plenty loud enough and are very clear! You'll be impressed with the bass the put out. No not sub bass out put but the drums sound real!!! Just my input for ya man! I have mine on stands and they fill just as much as the RF5's I just got. Infact I think they sound better really!

C

Crazy8s846

Audioholic
Hey crazy! I have the rp-160m's and they fill the room really well! You could get 4 of them for the same price of the towers and do a surround setup for theater if you want! They get plenty loud enough and are very clear! You'll be impressed with the bass the put out. No not sub bass out put but the drums sound real!!! Just my input for ya man! I have mine on stands and they fill just as much as the RF5's I just got. Infact I think they sound better really!
I already bought the rp820f's they sound better than anything I've ever owned, working on getting a sub now. My living room is only 12x15 with a big sectional sofa so no where to put surround speakers, I'm going to get them later when we move and get a new sofa an love seat, will have more room then but that will be next year, bareilly have room for a sub. Maybe next year surrounds will be discounted like my rp820f speakers. Might buy them black Friday an put them in storage. The surrounds that is.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis