H

Hookedup12

Enthusiast
Has anyone one used these? If so how did you like them? Thinking of adding them to my theater. Wanting to go 5.1 to 7.1.

KenM10759

KenM10759

Audioholic Samurai
My cousin had a pair as surrounds for his 5.1 system, R26-F mains and R25-C center. They're weak.

If your other speakers are the same Klipsch series and you feel you need to stay with that, try to bump up to the R15. If not into the Klipsch, look around. As it turned out, my cousin ditched it all and now runs PSB Imagine T, Imagine C, and Imagine S for his system.

everettT

everettT

Audioholic Spartan
Has anyone one used these? If so how did you like them? Thinking of adding them to my theater. Wanting to go 5.1 to 7.1.
How large is your room? Id probably add ceiling speakers for dtsx and atmos before going to 7.x if your room isnt extremely large

H

Hookedup12

Enthusiast
How large is your room? Id probably add ceiling speakers for dtsx and atmos before going to 7.x if your room isnt extremely large
The theater room is a 22x16 I don't know what's considered large or small as far as theaters go. I plan on wiring ceiling speakers for atoms still up in the air whether I want a 2 speaker or 4 speaker setup for atmos. Also the rest of the speakers right now are 2 r28-f, r-25c, 2 r 15 m, what surrounds would blend well with the system. Or would it be smarter to focus on a 5.1.2, 5.1.4 or go ahead with the 7.1.2- 7.1.4

everettT

everettT

Audioholic Spartan
If you sit a few feet from back wall then 7.x would work if more than 5/6 feet, id do the ceiling for dtsx atmos. For speaker selection any base level klipsch would work fine.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis