Klipsch bookshelf vs towers ?

Kingnoob

Kingnoob

Audioholic Samurai
I’m using in a small bedroom but the towers may not be properly utilized at the moment .
I’ll try and get picture sooon
Room is 12 x 12 “ I’m removing the bookshelf from the rear wall as they are overly bright .
One of Towers aren’t facing the listener either due to space constraints.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
S

SimplyEpic

Audioholic
Not sure what you are asking. Can you give more details on what you are trying to achieve or what information you are looking for?

Kingnoob

Kingnoob

Audioholic Samurai
Not sure what you are asking. Can you give more details on what you are trying to achieve or what information you are looking for?
I put the bookshelf’s in my downstairs set up ..

I decided to keep the towers in my bedroom but the Andrew Jones towers I’m not sure if I want to switch for something smaller .
I may re position then somewhere better actually there so good .

Can u add a extra channels to a Onkyo 818 from a stereo Amp? If so I can run 9 speakers again .it used to run 9ch til hdmi broke and I sent it back to Onkyo under free warranty extended. Now it’s only 7ch
I’ll give it a shot !!
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kingnoob

Kingnoob

Audioholic Samurai
You ever switched to front heights , I plan on setting up something like that again . Probablem is no metal racks in my room anymore...

You still haven't figured out google, huh?
Sorry I asked I was tired

Yeah I’ll google stuff
Can. I use small jamo satellites as a front heights ? Or need something larger ?
Sent from my iPhone using Heinrich skimmler jr .

Kingnoob

Kingnoob

Audioholic Samurai
I guess it’s weird why is the klipsch center 5 1/4” but fronts duel 6.5”? Yet they sound different...
Centers are odd

You still haven't figured out google, huh?
Sorry I asked I was tired

Yeah I’ll google stuff

Sent from my iPhone using Heinrich skimmler jr .

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis