KEF R300 bookshelf speakers

KenM10759

KenM10759

Audioholic Samurai
I'd own them right now if the dealer I visited yesterday had any in stock. Instead he had given me a pair of R500's for the list price of a pair of R300.

There's an older thread in the "Loudspeakers" section, recently revived by your truly me.

KEW

KEW

Audioholic Overlord
Do a search and you will find lots of opinions (mostly good). Most of us are not interested in rehashing what is readily available from a quick search.

tyhjaarpa

tyhjaarpa

Audioholic Field Marshall
I'd own them right now if the dealer I visited yesterday had any in stock. Instead he had given me a pair of R500's for the list price of a pair of R300.

There's an older thread in the "Loudspeakers" section, recently revived by your truly me.
You have gotten yourself a nice deal out there! Did you get the R500 in color you wanted as well? I myself had to wait couple months for the color I wanted. :eek:

KenM10759

KenM10759

Audioholic Samurai
You have gotten yourself a nice deal out there! Did you get the R500 in color you wanted as well? I myself had to wait couple months for the color I wanted. :eek:
Good question. I had thought about going with the Piano Black, as the Gloss White might be just too much of a white monolith. Rosewood might have been OK, these are Walnut. And they look FINE, sound SUPERB.

[/IMG]

Last edited:
tyhjaarpa

tyhjaarpa

Audioholic Field Marshall
Good question. I had thought about going with the Piano Black, as the Gloss White might be just too much of a white monolith. Rosewood might have been OK, these are Walnut. And they look FINE, sound SUPERB.

Nice nice! I have all my speakers in walnut color and I love them. :) Looks much better than piano black/white imo as it looks more alive. Even tho I had to wait long time for them. The dealer was helpful tho and I had piano white pair of R500 for 2 months as I had to wait for mine to arrive. Hopefully you will enjoy those beauties for long long time.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis