Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
This was a nice video! It was interesting to know that the KEF Blades had to have a FR response in a band of +- 0.5 dB compared to the reference Blade.

Ponzio

Ponzio

Audioholic Samurai
Love the speakers, hate the price. :D

I have a pair of LS50's but that's about it. At least not everything is manufactured in China, like some speaker companies. Even though the drivers & crossovers(?) are made in China, they still do a quality control on all the the components, per the KEF provided specs to the Chinese, before assembling them and then re-testing all the components again in the UK.

I

ichigo

Full Audioholic

I have a pair of LS50's but that's about it. At least not everything is manufactured in China, like some speaker companies. Even though the drivers & crossovers(?) are made in China, they still do a quality control on all the the components, per the KEF provided specs to the Chinese, before assembling them and then re-testing all the components again in the UK.
I agree, KEF speakers are way cheaper in the UK than in the U.S. or in export markets. Even heavily discounted used KEF speakers in Canada or the US costs more than MSRP in the UK. That's like the complete opposite of Germany, where some brands cost like 40% less in the U.S than in Germany--the export-VAT subsidy probably has something to do with this. They should be more like the Germans and give a discount for us Yanks :D

S

shkumar4963

Audioholic

LS50s are made in China.

S

shkumar4963

Audioholic
This was a nice video! It was interesting to know that the KEF Blades had to have a FR response in a band of +- 0.5 dB compared to the reference Blade.
Yes. But I was surprised that it was not a flat frequency response.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis