KEF Blades on amazon prime!

Alexandre

Alexandre

Audioholic
Is this new? Has anyone else noticed Amazon's new premium audio store? They are selling the KEF blades with Prime shipping… http://www.amazon.com/dp/B015R06S4E

Anyhow, I thought this was an interesting development on Amazon's side.

Cheers,
Alex.

PS: not actually considering buying those but I wonder if it abides by Amazon's generous return policy… also, I'm pretty sure I can't just charge $32K on my credit card. ;)

KenM10759

KenM10759

Audioholic Samurai
Now that's a man's drone! (If it were actually a drone and not a helicopter.)

I find it interesting, if not disturbing, to see KEF Blade there. It's been my impression that the "flagship" products could only be sold and delivered by the KEF qualified brick & mortar premium retailers. Even on KEF Direct it seemed you could "put 'em in your cart" but then have to select a dealer from the list to complete the purchase.

tyhjaarpa

tyhjaarpa

Audioholic Field Marshall
Interesting indeed.. Didnt expect to see anything like that sold by amazon!

Alexandre

Alexandre

Audioholic
Now that's a man's drone! (If it were actually a drone and not a helicopter.)

I find it interesting, if not disturbing, to see KEF Blade there. It's been my impression that the "flagship" products could only be sold and delivered by the KEF qualified brick & mortar premium retailers. Even on KEF Direct it seemed you could "put 'em in your cart" but then have to select a dealer from the list to complete the purchase.
Apparently you do get free setup in home by… Dish Smart Service… o_O

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
More interesting if B&W 800D sells on Amazon. :D

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
Looks like it's mostly the portable stuff right now from B&W: headphones, zeppelin but yes, that would be interesting… :D
A lot of audio enthusiasts bash B&W for their mediocre on-axis & off-axis FR measurements. But it seems the general public doesn't mind. So as long as B&W sales is good, B&W won't go Internet Direct.

You know how Amazon often gives 50% discounts on previous AVR models (Denon/Marantz, etc.) ?

It would be interesting to see if they will give huge discounts on those KEF Blades & Reference speakers. :D

KenM10759

KenM10759

Audioholic Samurai
A lot of audio enthusiasts bash B&W for their mediocre on-axis & off-axis FR measurements. But it seems the general public doesn't mind. So as long as B&W sales is good, B&W won't go Internet Direct.

You know how Amazon often gives 50% discounts on previous AVR models (Denon/Marantz, etc.) ?

It would be interesting to see if they will give huge discounts on those KEF Blades & Reference speakers. :D
If they do that....I'm IN! My main problem would lie in choosing between the high WAF of the Reference 5's and the "get all your crap outta here" factor of the Blades. I like them, wife considers the Blade to be fugly.

I would miss her.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis