karaoke Machine to pair with Pioneer LX503?

H

Hokies83

Audioholic
Wife wants karaoke parties and sees all my speakers and says that will be perfect for karaoke,

So was wondering what’s the Go To Budget Quality karaoke machine that hooks to my receiver ? Thank you :)

WaynePflughaupt

WaynePflughaupt

Audioholic Samurai
I’m sure there’s an internet forum dedicated to karaoke enthusiasts. They’ll give you better-informed advice on equipment than you’d typically get at a home theater forum.

Regards,
Wayne A. Pflughaupt

H

Hokies83

Audioholic
I’m sure there’s an internet forum dedicated to karaoke enthusiasts. They’ll give you better-informed advice on equipment than you’d typically get at a home theater forum.

Regards,
Wayne A. Pflughaupt
karaoke Forum may send me to a home audio forum in regards to what works with my receiver :( so was hoping for afew karaoke people here :)

WaynePflughaupt

WaynePflughaupt

Audioholic Samurai
karaoke Forum may send me to a home audio forum in regards to what works with my receiver :( so was hoping for afew karaoke people here :)
You said you wanted one that would hook up to your receiver. Any of them will "work with" a receiver. It's just a matter of hooking it up.

A home system isn't that great for karaoke to start with, because it's easy for a singer to send many systems into clipping. And pray the mic never gets dropped - it'll probably obliterate your speakers.

Regards,
Wayne A. Pflughaupt

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
Haha. Yes. Karaoke is probably my 2nd favorite hobby behind Home Theater/Audio. :D

I use my RBH SVT towers/RBH SA-500DSP/Denon AVR-5308 in my family room for Karaoke. The secret weapon is the $200 Yamaha Stereo Mixer with COMPRESSION feature from Amazon.

Must have that Compression feature (those YELLOW knobs). That way, even if people do bad things like scream into the Mic, the Volume Level is Reduced and won't Harm your speakers! So the Compression Feature prevents amp CLIPPING and the bad distortion.

The Compression Feature will also raise the volume level so you don't have to scream into the Mic, which is good for people with a weaker vocal.

Last edited:
AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
Here you go. I started a Discussion Thread for Karaoke. :D

Last edited:
B

B SUBASCHANDRA BOS

Enthusiast
Wife wants karaoke parties and sees all my speakers and says that will be perfect for karaoke,

So was wondering what’s the Go To Budget Quality karaoke machine that hooks to my receiver ? Thank you :)
Get the POPSICAL unit it even works with sound bar.
I have one and its a well thought out device for karaoke enthusiast.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis