just saw the website for the new JBL HDI line

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
As you guys know I love me some JBL lol

I've been wondering when JBL was going to start giving us some specs on these.

I found them by logging onto to JBL and going to there synthesis line. That's where they are placed

They are not cheap but this may be my down the road upgrade in the future

If anybody tales a look at them and has any feedback based on the information provided I'd appreciate.

A lot of you have knowledge on what makes a good speaker design that I'm nowhere close to and I soak up that info like a sponge

Cheers fellas!

ryanosaur

ryanosaur

Audioholic Overlord
Still wish I could check out the Japanese Studio 6 line!!!
Really a bit sad that I can't check them out in person.

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
Still wish I could check out the Japanese Studio 6 line!!!
Really a bit sad that I can't check them out in person.
I know man from what I hear they are not releasing those in the states

I'm really bummed a 3 way horn design is something if done right I'd love to experience for myself.

I think there plan from the way I understand it is too replace the 5 lineup with the HDI lineup in the states.

I have no doubght it's an improvement but a very expensive improvement at least currently

ryanosaur

ryanosaur

Audioholic Overlord
I would expect those Studio 6s to be an improvement, too. And they look nicer than the Man-cave styled 500s! :p
Those aren't the worst looking speaker on the market, please don't misunderstand me. Yet they didn't really make them Spouse-friendly. The images I've seen of the Studio 6 and the HDIs make it look like JBL is interested in competing with the companies making slightly sexier products.
Pretty nice! ;)
Same with the HDIs... just wish they went true 3-way there, too. :D

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
I would expect those Studio 6s to be an improvement, too. And they look nicer than the Man-cave styled 500s! :p
Those aren't the worst looking speaker on the market, please don't misunderstand me. Yet they didn't really make them Spouse-friendly. The images I've seen of the Studio 6 and the HDIs make it look like JBL is interested in competing with the companies making slightly sexier products.
Pretty nice! ;)
Same with the HDIs... just wish they went true 3-way there, too. :D
I know I love the new look on the lineups

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis