Just bought the Cadence X-sub!!!

I

irvin

Junior Audioholic
Just bought it for 229.00 shipped. Can't wait to get it in. I am sure it will blow away the Onkyo sub that I had for the past year. I was on a tight budget so I was looking for a sub around this price range. I hope it will fulfill my expectations. Thanks to all of the X-sub owners who gave their opinions about this sub.

M

Methost

Full Audioholic
irvin said:
Just bought it for 229.00 shipped. Can't wait to get it in. I am sure it will blow away the Onkyo sub that I had for the past year. I was on a tight budget so I was looking for a sub around this price range. I hope it will fulfill my expectations. Thanks to all of the X-sub owners who gave their opinions about this sub.

I was on a budget when I bought mine as well. I love it. My amp just developed a hum and Cadence had me ship it back to them, no questions asked, for service. They were great on the phone. For the money, I don't know of a better deal.

A

AzN_plyR

Audioholic
nice, I just received my Acoustech H100 from UPS today.. cost me 278 shipped with free cables :) Sounds great so far.. Now I just need to get a sound meter to make it all good :)

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis