P

PaulF

Audioholic
<font color='#000000'>I'm looking to buy the 1999 Disney DVD release of the original 1967 Jungle Book animated cartoon. I've looked on Amazon, eBay, Half.com etc and it's hard to discern the bootleg versions from the real thing. Some sellers are claiming the real thing but at double or more what the DVD was released for (and this is no guarantee of the real thing either).

It's amazing how rampant and open the illegal movie business has become. Does anyone know of a good DVD trading site where I can browse through known real studio releases?

Thanks,

Paul</font>

P

PaulF

Audioholic
<font color='#000000'>Thanks Hawke. Great site with lots of links to other info sites. I found this for Disney afficionado's.

Ultimate Disney

Looks I may have to wait til 2006 for the Platinum Ediation of Jungle Book. In the mean time new editions of The lion King and Finding Nemo are about to be released. My wife want's Monsters Inc. and I'm also partial to Ice Age. That should tide us over, but only just.

Paul</font>

N

nd4040

Enthusiast
<font color='#000000'>Available at www.moviegallery.com for $31.95</font>

N

nd4040

Enthusiast
<font color='#000000'>P.S Wife works at moviegallery store (manager) let me know if I can get something for anyone
</font>

Last edited by a moderator:
P

PaulF

Audioholic
<font color='#000000'>Thanks nd,

I checked it for curiosity and it came up a not currently available. I managed to get hold of a copy last week, but appreciate the feedback.

I will check out the site for other titles though.

Paul</font>

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis