Jokes... Heard any good ones lately?

T

Torqueaholic

Audioholic Intern
"When I was a kid, I used to pray every night for a new bicycle. Then I realized that the Lord, in his wisdom, didn't work that way. So I just stole one and asked him to forgive me."

T

Torqueaholic

Audioholic Intern
A ventriloquist was driving through the Midwest when his car broke down. He walked a ways and found a farmer who would let him use his phone. Well, the farmer seemed to be a real rural type, so the ventriloquist thought it would be possible to have some fun with him.

The farmer began to lead him back to the house. Along the way, they passed a horse.

The ventriloquist said to the farmer, "Is this your horse?"

The farmer replied, "Yep."

The ventriloquist asked, "Can he talk?"

The farmer said, "Nope."

The ventriloquist then said to the horse, "So, how do you like it here?" He then threw his voice, and said in a horse-like voice, "Oh, it's pretty good. Every morning the farmer feeds me oats."

Upon hearing this, the farmer was startled and quickened his pace. Soon they came to a cow.

The ventriloquist asked, "Is this your cow?"

He then asked, "Does it talk?"

The farmer replied, "I don't think so."

The ventriloquist asked the cow, "How do you like it here?" and threw his voice again. In a cow-like voice, he said, "Oh, I like it just fine. Every morning the farmer comes and milks me."

Upon hearing this, the farmer squirmed. He looked down at the ground and continued walking. Soon they came to some GOATS.

The ventriloquist asked, "Are these your goats?"

He then asked, "Do they talk?"

The farmer exclaimed, "Yes, but they're a bunch of liars!"

T

Torqueaholic

Audioholic Intern
An attractive woman goes up to the bar in a rural tavern. She gestures several times to the bartender, but he ignores her.
She disappears for several minutes, returns to the bar, and blows him a kiss.
This time he rushes over.
“Are you the manager?” she asks, softly stroking his face.
“Actually, no,” the bartender smiles.
“Can you get him for me?” she asks, running her hands through his hair.
“ I’m afraid I can’t. He’s not here,” the bartender sighs. “Is there anything I can do?”
“Yes, there is. I need you to give him a message,” she continues,
popping a couple of her fingers into his mouth and allowing him to suck them gently.
“What should I tell him?” he manages to ask.
“ Tell him,” she whispers, “that there’s no toilet paper in the ladies’ room.”

T

Torqueaholic

Audioholic Intern
A train hits a bus load of Catholic school girls and they all perish.
They are all in heaven trying to enter the pearly gates past St. Peter. St. Peter asks the first girl, "Jessica, have you ever had any contact with a penis?"
She giggles and shyly replies, "Well I once touched the head of one
with the tip of my finger."
St. Peter says, "OK, dip the tip of your finger in The Holy Water and
pass through the gate."
St. Peter asks the next girl the same question, "Jennifer have you ever had
any contact with a penis?"
The girl is a little reluctant but replies, "Well once I fondled and stroked one."
St. Peter says, "OK, dip your whole hand in The Holy Water and pass through the gate."
All of a sudden there is a lot of commotion in the line of girls,
one girl is pushing her way to the front of the line.
When she reaches the front of the line St. Peter says,
"Lisa! What seems to be the rush?"
The girl replies, "If I'm going to have to gargle that Holy Water,
I want to do it before Tiffany sticks her *** in it."

T

Torqueaholic

Audioholic Intern
Ok,
There is a salesperson in a Yankee game that has not sold anything on the 7th inning, He decides to sell something and SCREAMS LOLLIPOS !!!!, everyone looks and nothign happens... He Screams again LOLLIPOS THAT TASTE LIKE P USSY... so a guys walk down ad ask how much, the sp says $25.00, He says Ok, tries the lollipop and says to the salesperson, This taste like Sh it - The salesman says oh you gotta turn it around! :D

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
At our work we don't believe in Miracles, we rely on them :eek:

jeanseb

jeanseb

Audioholic
How do you turn a dishwasher into a snow blower?

Give her a shovel...

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
Chris's wife decided to enroll in nursing school and is attending an anatomy class. The subject of the day is involuntary muscles. The instructor, hoping to perk up the students a bit, asks her if she knows what her a$$h0le does when she has an orgasm.

"Sure!" she says, "He's at home taking care of the kids..."

mperfct

mperfct

Audioholic Samurai
Chris's wife decided to enroll in nursing school and is attending an anatomy class. The subject of the day is involuntary muscles. The instructor, hoping to perk up the students a bit, asks her if she knows what her a$$h0le does when she has an orgasm.

"Sure!" she says, "He's at home taking care of the kids..."
Good thing there are so many guys named Chris.

itschris

itschris

Roping a Deer

One of the funny narrative stories...

Roping A Deer-------

I had this idea that I was going to rope a deer, put it in a stall, feed it up on corn for a couple of weeks, then kill it and eat it.

The first step in this adventure was getting a deer. I figured that, since they congregate at my cattle feeder and do not seem to have much fear of me when we are there (a bold one will sometimes come right up and sniff at the bags of feed while I am in the back of the truck not 4 feet away), it should not be difficult to rope one, get up to it and toss a bag over its head (to calm it down) then hog tie it and transport it home.

I filled the cattle feeder then hid down at the end with my rope.

The cattle, having seen the roping thing before, stayed well back. They were not having any of it.

After about 20 minutes, my deer showed up -- 3 of them. I picked out. ..a likely looking one, stepped out from the end of the feeder, and threw my rope. The deer just stood there and stared at me.

I wrapped the rope around my waist and twisted the end so I would have a good hold. The deer still just stood and stared at me, but you could tell it was mildly concerned about the whole rope situation..

I took a step towards it...it took a step away. I put a little tension on the rope and then received an education.

The first thing that I learned is that, while a deer may just stand there looking at you funny while you rope it, they are spurred to action when you start pulling on that rope.
That deer EXPLODED.

The second thing I learned is that pound for pound, a deer is a LOT stronger than a cow or a colt. A cow or a colt in that weight range I could fight down with a rope and with some dignity.

A deer-- no chance.

That thing ran and bucked and twisted and pulled. There was no controlling it and certainly no getting close to it. As it jerked me off my feet and started dragging me across the ground, it occurred to me that having a deer on a rope was not nearly as good an idea as I had originally imagined.

The only upside is that they do not have as much stamina as many other animals.

A brief 10 minutes later, it was tired and not nearly as quick to jerk me off my feet and drag me when I managed to get up. It took me a few minutes to realize this, since I was mostly blinded by the blood flowing out of the big gash in my head. At that point, I had lost my taste for corn-fed venison. I just wanted to get that devil creature off the end of that rope.

I figured if I just let it go with the rope hanging around its neck, it would likely die slow and painfully somewhere. At the time, there was no love at all between me and that deer. At that moment, I hated the thing, and I would venture a guess that the feeling was mutual.

Despite the gash in my head and the several large knots where I had cleverly arrested the deer's momentum by bracing my head against various large rocks as it dragged me across the ground, I could still think clearly enough to recognize that there was a small chance that I shared some tiny amount of responsibility for the situation we were in, so I didn't want the deer to have to suffer a slow death, so I managed to get it lined back up in between my truck and the feeder - a little trap I had set before hand...kind of like a squeeze chute..

I got it to back in there and I started moving up so I could get my rope back.

Did you know that deer bite? They do! I never in a million years would have thought that a deer would bite somebody, so I was very surprised when I reached up there to grab that rope and the deer grabbed hold of my wrist..

Now, when a deer bites you, it is not like being bit by a horse where they just bite you and then let go. A deer bites you and shakes its head --almost like a pit bull They bite HARD and it hurts.

The proper thing to do when a deer bites you is probably to freeze and draw back slowly. I tried screaming and shaking instead. My method was ineffective. It seems like the deer was biting and shaking for several minutes, but it was likely only several seconds.

I, being smarter than a deer (though you may be questioning that claim by now), tricked it.

While I kept it busy tearing the tendons out of my right arm, I reached up with my left hand and pulled that rope loose. That was when I got my final lesson in deer behavior for the day.

Deer will strike at you with their front feet. They rear right up on their back feet and strike right about head and shoulder level, and their hooves are surprisingly sharp. I learned a long time ago that, when an animal -- like a horse --strikes at you with their hooves and you can't get away easily, the best thing to do is try to make a loud noise and make an aggressive move towards the animal. This will usually cause them to back down a bit so you can escape.

This was not a horse. This was a deer, so obviously, such trickery would not work. In the course of a millisecond, I devised a different strategy. I screamed like a woman and tried to turn and run.

The reason I had always been told NOT to try to turn and run from a horse that paws at you is that there is a good chance that it will hit you in the back of the head. Deer may not be so different from horses after all, besides being twice as strong and 3 times as evil, because the second I turned to run, it hit me right in the back of the head and knocked me down.

Now, when a deer paws at you and knocks you down, it does not immediately leave. I suspect it does not recognize that the danger has passed. What they do instead is paw your back and jump up and down on you while you are laying there crying like a little girl and covering your head.

I finally managed to crawl under the truck and the deer went away.

So now I know why when people go deer hunting they bring a rifle with a scope to sort of even the odds!!!

TLS Guy

TLS Guy

Seriously, I have no life.
I just received this message form my friend Malachy Cornwell Kelly, former secretary to the Tinwald and House of Keys, Isle of Mann (Manx).

He received this Christmas message from the Bishop of Sodor. This of you with children and grandchildren will remember that Thomas the Tank engine and friends is set in the Island of Sodor, which is the Isle of Mann. The Bisop really is the Bishop of Sodor. Here is his message: -

PLEASE be careful to avoid prosecution, lawsuits etc ...

Christmas Carols & Songs

Please take careful note of the following expert advice received:

The Rocking Song
Little Jesus, sweetly sleep, do not stir;
We will lend a coat of fur,
We will rock you, rock you, rock you,
We will rock you, rock you, rock you:

Fur is no longer appropriate wear for small infants, both due to risk of allergy to animal fur, and for ethical reasons. Therefore faux fur, a nice cellular blanket or perhaps micro-fleece material should be considered a suitable alternative.

Please note, only persons who have been subject to a Criminal Records Bureau check and have enhanced clearance will be permitted to rock baby Jesus. Persons must carry their CRB disclosure with them at all times and be prepared to provide three forms of identification before rocking commences. If any person is engaged in looking after the infant for more than two hours per week, other than a close relative, they must be registered as a child-minder with the Care Quality Commission. Rockers attention is drawn to Health & Safety Guidance Manual 'Repetitive Strain Injuries Associated with Crib-rocking and similar activities' The crib must conform to BS3498 part 2.

Jingle Bells
Dashing through the snow
In a one horse open sleigh
O'er the fields we go
Laughing all the way

A risk assessment must be submitted before an open sleigh is considered safe for members of the public to travel on. The risk assessment must also consider whether it is appropriate to use only one horse for such a venture, particularly if passengers are of larger proportions. The stables must be registered with the local authority under The Riding Establishments Act and the owner must show evidence of Public Liability Insurance cover to at least £10,000,000. Please note permission must be gained from landowners before entering their fields as animals are not covered by the Open Access to Land Act.

To avoid offending people of other ethnic origins and cultural beliefs, this activity must be of a non-Christian nature. Laughter must not exceed 65 decibels when measured from the closest boundary and not loud enough to be considered a noise nuisance. As a sleigh is defined as a Class 4 vehicle under the Road Vehicles (Construction and Use) Regulations should the proposed journey across fields include any road, track, footpath, towpath or bridle-path then the said sleigh must have a current MOT test certificate and the driver must be in possession of a driving licence for this type of vehicle. If the sleigh is capable of carrying more than 5 persons and is available for hire, it also falls within the definition of a public carriage vehicle, meaning it must appropriately licensed.

While Shepherds Watched
While shepherds watched
Their flocks by night
All seated on the ground
The angel of the Lord came down
And glory shone around

It breaches health and safety regulations to insist that shepherds watch their flocks without appropriate seating arrangements being provided, therefore benches and stools are to be made available. Anyone with a disability may request an orthopaedic chair suited to their individual needs. Shepherds (and this term is obviously intended to include shepherdesses) have also requested that due to the inclement weather conditions at this time of year that they should watch their flocks via CCTV cameras from centrally heated shepherd/ shepherdess observation huts.

As 'flock-watching' is the 'prescribed activity' as defined by the European Working Time Directive, employers will need to make provision for rest breaks and statutory minimum periods away from the workplace. Please note, the angel of the lord is reminded that before shining his / her glory all around she / he must ascertain that all shepherds have been issued with Personal Protective Equipment including glasses capable of filtering out the harmful effects of UVA, UVB and Glory.

Rudolph the red nosed reindeer
Rudolph, the red-nosed reindeer
had a very shiny nose.
And if you ever saw him,
you would even say it glows.

You are advised that under the Equal Opportunities for All policy, it is inappropriate for persons to make comment with regard to the colour of any part of the body of a reindeer. Further to this, exclusion of any reindeer from the Reindeer Games will be considered discriminatory and disciplinary action will be taken against those found guilty of this offence. This also applies to issues relating to female reindeer, trans-gender and gender neutral reindeer, reindeer undergoing or awaiting gender re-alignment and any animal claiming to be a reindeer. A full investigation will be implemented and sanctions - including suspension on full pay - will be considered whilst this investigation takes place.

Little Donkey
Little donkey, little donkey on the dusty road
Got to keep on plodding onwards with your precious load

The RSPCA has issued strict guidelines with regard to how heavy a load that a donkey of small stature is permitted to carry, also including guidance regarding how often to feed the donkey and how many rest breaks are required over a four hour plodding period. Please note that due to the increased risk of pollution from the dusty road, Mary and Joseph are required to wear face masks to prevent inhalation of any airborne particles. The donkey has expressed his discomfort at being labelled 'little' and would prefer just to be simply referred to as Mr. Donkey. To comment upon his height or lack thereof may be considered an infringement of his equine rights. Owners are reminded of the need to obtain an animal movement licence prior to each and every journey and to keep their animal movement records up to date and available for inspection. Persons in charge of donkeys are reminded of their obligations to clear up after their animals as failure to remove donkey-droppings is an offence under the Environmental Protection Act punishable by a fine of up to £5,000. Furthermore as the carrying of a load by a donkey is obviously a commercial activity, droppings are defined as commercial waste and must be disposed of by a licensed waste contractor.

We Three Kings
We three kings of Orient are
Bearing gifts we traverse afar
Field and fountain, moor and mountain
Following yonder star

Whilst the gift of gold is still considered acceptable - as it may be redeemed at a later date through such organisations as 'cash for gold' etc, gifts of frankincense and myrrh are not appropriate due to the potential risk of oils and fragrances causing allergic reactions. Such gifts may also need to have an export licence and must be declared to a Border Control Officer and made available for inspection. Suggested gift alternatives would be to make a donation to a worthy cause in the recipient’s name or perhaps give a gift voucher. Please note foreign currency in excess of £10,000 or equivalent in local currency, is subject to strict financial controls. We would not advise that the traversing kings rely on navigation by stars in order to reach their destinations and suggest the use of RAC route finder or satellite navigation, which will provide the quickest route and advice regarding fuel consumption. Please note as per the guidelines from the RSPCA for Mr Donkey, the camels carrying the three kings of Orient will require regular food and rest breaks. Strict animal health regulations will apply which may involve animals being quarantined for a period of 4 months.

Diplomatic immunity may be available for the Royal Highnesses, please consult your local embassy at least 6 weeks prior to departure in order that appropriate visas and animal passports may be issued. Their Royal Highnesses are advised to use high factor sun protection, only consume water from accredited sources, have up-to-date inoculations and vaccinations appropriate to their intended travel plans suitable evidenced by international vaccination certificates, be aware of moorland ticks prevalent at this time of year and lodge their itinerary with the Mountain Rescue Service.

Away in a Manger

No Crib for a bed

Need I say more? A referral to Social Services, Child Protection Team would seem appropriate.

njedpx3

njedpx3

Audioholic General
Be careful roping a Mountain Lion

One of the funny narrative stories...

Roping A Deer-------

I had this idea that I was going to rope a deer, put it in a stall, feed it up on corn for a couple of weeks, then kill it and eat it.

The first step in this adventure was getting a deer. I figured that, since they congregate at my cattle feeder and do not seem to have much fear of me when we are there (a bold one will sometimes come right up and sniff at the bags of feed while I am in the back of the truck not 4 feet away), it should not be difficult to rope one, get up to it and toss a bag over its head (to calm it down) then hog tie it and transport it home.

I filled the cattle feeder then hid down at the end with my rope.

The cattle, having seen the roping thing before, stayed well back. They were not having any of it.

After about 20 minutes, my deer showed up -- 3 of them. I picked out. ..a likely looking one, stepped out from the end of the feeder, and threw my rope. The deer just stood there and stared at me.

I wrapped the rope around my waist and twisted the end so I would have a good hold. The deer still just stood and stared at me, but you could tell it was mildly concerned about the whole rope situation..

I took a step towards it...it took a step away. I put a little tension on the rope and then received an education.

The first thing that I learned is that, while a deer may just stand there looking at you funny while you rope it, they are spurred to action when you start pulling on that rope.
That deer EXPLODED.

The second thing I learned is that pound for pound, a deer is a LOT stronger than a cow or a colt. A cow or a colt in that weight range I could fight down with a rope and with some dignity.

A deer-- no chance.

That thing ran and bucked and twisted and pulled. There was no controlling it and certainly no getting close to it. As it jerked me off my feet and started dragging me across the ground, it occurred to me that having a deer on a rope was not nearly as good an idea as I had originally imagined.

The only upside is that they do not have as much stamina as many other animals.

A brief 10 minutes later, it was tired and not nearly as quick to jerk me off my feet and drag me when I managed to get up. It took me a few minutes to realize this, since I was mostly blinded by the blood flowing out of the big gash in my head. At that point, I had lost my taste for corn-fed venison. I just wanted to get that devil creature off the end of that rope.

I figured if I just let it go with the rope hanging around its neck, it would likely die slow and painfully somewhere. At the time, there was no love at all between me and that deer. At that moment, I hated the thing, and I would venture a guess that the feeling was mutual.

Despite the gash in my head and the several large knots where I had cleverly arrested the deer's momentum by bracing my head against various large rocks as it dragged me across the ground, I could still think clearly enough to recognize that there was a small chance that I shared some tiny amount of responsibility for the situation we were in, so I didn't want the deer to have to suffer a slow death, so I managed to get it lined back up in between my truck and the feeder - a little trap I had set before hand...kind of like a squeeze chute..

I got it to back in there and I started moving up so I could get my rope back.

Did you know that deer bite? They do! I never in a million years would have thought that a deer would bite somebody, so I was very surprised when I reached up there to grab that rope and the deer grabbed hold of my wrist..

Now, when a deer bites you, it is not like being bit by a horse where they just bite you and then let go. A deer bites you and shakes its head --almost like a pit bull They bite HARD and it hurts.

The proper thing to do when a deer bites you is probably to freeze and draw back slowly. I tried screaming and shaking instead. My method was ineffective. It seems like the deer was biting and shaking for several minutes, but it was likely only several seconds.

I, being smarter than a deer (though you may be questioning that claim by now), tricked it.

While I kept it busy tearing the tendons out of my right arm, I reached up with my left hand and pulled that rope loose. That was when I got my final lesson in deer behavior for the day.

Deer will strike at you with their front feet. They rear right up on their back feet and strike right about head and shoulder level, and their hooves are surprisingly sharp. I learned a long time ago that, when an animal -- like a horse --strikes at you with their hooves and you can't get away easily, the best thing to do is try to make a loud noise and make an aggressive move towards the animal. This will usually cause them to back down a bit so you can escape.

This was not a horse. This was a deer, so obviously, such trickery would not work. In the course of a millisecond, I devised a different strategy. I screamed like a woman and tried to turn and run.

The reason I had always been told NOT to try to turn and run from a horse that paws at you is that there is a good chance that it will hit you in the back of the head. Deer may not be so different from horses after all, besides being twice as strong and 3 times as evil, because the second I turned to run, it hit me right in the back of the head and knocked me down.

Now, when a deer paws at you and knocks you down, it does not immediately leave. I suspect it does not recognize that the danger has passed. What they do instead is paw your back and jump up and down on you while you are laying there crying like a little girl and covering your head.

I finally managed to crawl under the truck and the deer went away.

So now I know why when people go deer hunting they bring a rifle with a scope to sort of even the odds!!!
Excellent Chris, be careful when you try to rope a mouintain Lion next :D

Forest Man

M

mike29892

Enthusiast
Whats the difference between a cadillac and a golf ball?

Tiger can drive one more than 300 yards.

Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
Joke's on you. That was Alex in a mask. :eek:

Don't feel bad. He tried that whole, "Hey, I'm Tiger Woods" routine on me, too. :D
Did he seduce you with his "perfect stroke" pick up line?;)

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis