Jobs Cracks Whip at Adobe - Delays iPhone SDK

A

admin

Audioholics Robot
Staff member
At an Apple shareholder’s meeting on Tuesday, Steve Jobs unleashed a stinging jab at longtime ally Adobe. Known for his quirky temperament that can build or crush whole businesses with a few words, Jobs said Flash runs too slow on the iPhone to be useful.

Discuss "Jobs Cracks Whip at Adobe - Delays iPhone SDK" here. Read the article.

J

Jim Robbins

Audioholic
What the heck? It's Adobe's fault that Apple can't get flash to work well? Sounds like someone didn't make the hardware powerful enough to run rich apps that require more processing then simple graphic swipes on the screen. I don't know why, but this is really bugging me. :mad: Jobs, stop blaming other people for your inability to make yer own junk work!

Wrong. When Steve says "Jump!", you don't even ask "How high, oh my King?" You just jump. Immediately and without question. lol

birdonthebeach

birdonthebeach

Full Audioholic
I view Jobs like I do my favorite musicians and actors: I love his products, but would never want to interact with the guy... Funny how some of the most talented people are such complete jerks. Have you read the story on him in Fortune? What a jag. I would imagine it is much worse than anyone can imagine. But at the end of the day, I like the result. (As do the stockholders)

I am not a fan of the man, only of his company's products. And man, that iPhone is a piece of crap. I'm guessing it's got no future.

:cool:

yettitheman

yettitheman

Audioholic General
eh, I've all ready hacked mine, new firmware and all.

Only thing I really wanted to do was change the background from black to something else...

Now it looks like I'll be trying to find a way to use the SDK when it comes out....

stratman

stratman

Audioholic Ninja
What was he wearing when he was cracking the whip? Or is he the gimp?

B

bommai

Audioholic Intern
SDK is already out. Only firmware update is not.

SDK is not delayed. It is out so people can start developing apps using their macs. The final deployment software is not out yet, but Apple never promised that for end of Feb.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis