JL Sub: Advice Needed Concerning Purchase

L

liquid360

Junior Audioholic
It really does. I can relate to the temptation for sure, but yeah. Two subs is always better than one.
It’s a tragic truth that often times the answer we want isn’t the right one
The part of brain, the part I have little control over, immediately went to work trying create a world in which two Gotham’s was the correct answer. That world is even less realistic than the Marvel Universe. I’ve ordered the second Fathom. I suppose I’ll just have to learn to live with two JL Fathoms. I’ve heard that in some third world SUB standard countries there are children forced to make do with lessor subwoofers and there are some who have no subs whatsoever!! Watching video or listening to music without intense low frequency sound... it’s all just so very sad

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
It’s a tragic truth that often times the answer we want isn’t the right one
The part of brain, the part I have little control over, immediately went to work trying create a world in which two Gotham’s was the correct answer. That world is even less realistic than the Marvel Universe. I’ve ordered the second Fathom. I suppose I’ll just have to learn to live with two JL Fathoms. I’ve heard that in some third world SUB standard countries there are children forced to make do with lessor subwoofers and there are some who have no subs whatsoever!! Watching video or listening to music without intense low frequency sound... it’s all just so very sad

Bro 2 Fathoms in that room size? There going to smash that space you won't be missing the Gotham too much. Except for that OCD part of us that just wants more lol we audioholics are like that. Lol

S

snakeeyes

Audioholic Ninja
Bro 2 Fathoms in that room size? There going to smash that space you won't be missing the Gotham too much. Except for that OCD part of us that just wants more lol we audioholics are like that. Lol
You normally push them to buy subs bigger than their fridge though. LOL :)

L

liquid360

Junior Audioholic
Can’t discount the OCD

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis