Jl Fathom F113 v1 $1,000 ?

K

Khoidinh22

Audiophyte
Jl 13” fathom version 1 for sale. In great physical condition. I would rate it at a 8/10 due to age and minor hairline marks from the gloss black finish. Works fine but at extreme bass output, popping sound could be heard from the sub. I have been in touch with jl audio and they will repair or replace anything wrong with it for a flat fee of $400. It will come with all original accessories like calibration microphone and box. I was going to send it back to jl but already purchased a new subwoofer. Would rather not ship at this time but depending on situation, we might be able to work something out. Any questions please message me. Thanks for looking.

Attachments

T

TankTop5

Audioholic General
How about your location and price?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

K

Khoidinh22

Audiophyte
Sorry totally goofed. I’m in chino hills California. And looking for $1000.

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
You might have better luck getting it fixed and ask a little more for the difference. I know that's an awesome subwoofer and what they cost new, but the added hassle and expense of getting it fixed will probably put some folks off.

K

Khoidinh22

Audiophyte
I was contemplating fixing it first then selling it but figured if I’m gonna go through the hassle of packing and shipping it, I might as well keep it. I haven’t seen this sub listed anywhere for under $1600-$1700 and who knows how long those will last before problems occur. At least with mine, after the repairs are made, you’ll have an as good as new sub with a year warranty from jl audio and still be less than what others are asking for theirs.

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
I was contemplating fixing it first then selling it but figured if I’m gonna go through the hassle of packing and shipping it, I might as well keep it. I haven’t seen this sub listed anywhere for under $1600-$1700 and who knows how long those will last before problems occur. At least with mine, after the repairs are made, you’ll have an as good as new sub with a year warranty from jl audio and still be less than what others are asking for theirs.
I think what you're asking is very fair, all considered. It's a hell of a subwoofer. Just some food for thought.

K

Khoidinh22

Audiophyte
I thought I priced it fairly, but I could very well be wrong. If there’s no interested I might have to lower the price some or just end up keeping it, but thanks for recommendations anyhow.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis