JL F113 3-4 Version 1s? More The Merrier? lol

B

Beatmatcher247

Full Audioholic
One of my (2) V1 F113's wouldn't come out of the booth to fight again after its last ride into the Danger zone (watching Top Gun). Was kicking around sending them into upgrade to V2s or doing something else, but talking with my stereo shop he had a third gently used V1 laying around he made me a good deal on. See what happens here.

I may be interested in a "4th" Version 1 F113 to take advantage of a +3dB boost at each location. Might be easier than trying to get (3) setup in (3) different locations.

My listening room is problematic. One of these days I would like to build a dedicated theater room with the golden ratio, but in the mean while this is rough layout.

Attachments

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
So you were able to repair one of the original F113s after all? Why stick with JL?

B

Beatmatcher247

Full Audioholic
So you were able to repair one of the original F113s after all? Why stick with JL?
I am hopeful that repair can be made. I may regret this later, but 3rd one was offered to me at good deal. *shrug* Will see here. This is kind of to tide me over.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
I am hopeful that repair can be made. I may regret this later, but 3rd one was offered to me at good deal. *shrug* Will see here. This is kind of to tide me over.
Wasn't sure how you were coming up with three, so you basically for now still have dual F113 subs until such repairs can be confirmed?

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis