sgtjim

sgtjim

Junior Audioholic
Have to post a new pic, not that things have changed that much though. Denon for Denon, 2807-X4000. Soundwise, huge upgrade. Only one HDMI now, in the wall thanks to having an input for the Apple TV. Need to have the internet cable extended to run to the receiver or else move the router ect closer to the stereo system. Still have the power cable running down wall but it will be hidden. Doesn't bother me so no hurry. No WAF to worry about either.

ImcLoud

ImcLoud

Audioholic Ninja
Wheres the pic Jim, you can't leave us hanging, lol.. I like your system a lot, but that power cable would drive me bat sh!t crazy..... :D getting the hdmi cable hidden is a step in the rite direction, so you do get points for that....

sgtjim

sgtjim

Junior Audioholic
I went cross country riding, 14 miles and then mowed and trimmed so now it's dark. No pic today. I would probably be more motivated to hide the cable if help was easily available to move plasma. Cant do that alone so it has to wait.

ImcLoud

ImcLoud

Audioholic Ninja
I agree, moving tv alone is stressful, then when you take it down, where do you put it? lol, I broke a 46" {years ago when they cost more than $400} trying to straighten out the wall mount that was a little tweaked...

sgtjim

sgtjim

Junior Audioholic
IMG_1371.jpg

I have not even attempted to move this one, it's my baby. The 46" Sony it replaced I carried into my bedroom all by myself, no issues.

sgtjim

sgtjim

Junior Audioholic
IMG_1372.jpg

I think this one might be better. USed one of the new filters in my IPhone 5

sgtjim

sgtjim

Junior Audioholic
New Mountain bike in the house. Well, new to me. I once again broke a frame, this time the Carbon Fiber Camber Pro. Right at the bottom of the seat post. Warrantied again of course, ended up with the exact same frame as I have before except now it's clean, again. Instead of using some of the old components I upgraded a few things:

Wheel set, was Specialized with cheap HI LO hubs Now Stans Crests
Rear Derailleur was Shimano XT, now Shimano XT type 2 (has a clutch) to help reduce chain slap and it works
Cassette not sure what I had but new one is Shimano XT
Chain (new drive chain new chain)

$800 in upgrades but I did get to save some money since the shop gave me their discount on the parts and no labor charges.

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Looks great congrats! Are you using both subs together or separate? Reason I ask is because they are 2 different subs and different wattages.

sgtjim

sgtjim

Junior Audioholic
Together. Never noticed a difference in sound level or volume.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis