darien87

darien87

Audioholic Spartan
Anyone know anything about this game? I downloaded the trailer and it looked AWESOME!!!

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
It was on my list of "what upcoming games are you interested in". It is from Clive Barker, so you know it will be freaky and bloody... This ancient city springs up in the desert and your team is sent to investigate...a team with a variety of special psychic abilities. According to the preview, you will travel back in time as you progress, searching for the source of the evil.

darien87

darien87

Audioholic Spartan
Yeah. I've liked a lot of Clive's books, though he can be really "out there" at times. But the movies of his books always seem to suck. I did like Hellraiser though.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
I thought the video was pretty good too, so now I am hoping that means there will be a playable demo sometime in the near future.

I am going to download the update for Motorstorm tonight and I'm curious about the add on for Sigma too...

Man, I am trying to play Darkness on hard difficulty and it is INSANELY hard. They should revise the difficulty levels to "too easy" "easy" and "impossible"; there is that much of a difference from normal to hard.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis