Jensen Speakers really rock

J

joe_knowitall

Banned
I have had some jensen speekers and subs in the past and they have rocked. They are really cheap as well. I bought a pair of subs for 29.99 at walmart on clearance. Then I built a speeker box that made them rock. You guys should give them a chance.

F

fredejo

Junior Audioholic
i grew up in car audio, i've seen lots & lots & lots of "wonderful" jensen speakers, they were all blown & people were asking what to upgrade to. but i guess if u only have $29 they'll have to do...:rolleyes:

Jack Hammer

Jack Hammer

Audioholic Field Marshall
All BS aside, I used to have a set of Jensen HTIB speakers that came with a 8" 100 watt sub that I bought for $100 at Sears (before I got the bug) and for what they were, they didn't sound that bad... No, I am not comparing these to high end speakers or saying someone should run out and buy them, but for a basic bedroom (where I used them) they were adequate and the cost was excellent. Plus, I used the that sub with my M&K speakers up til 7 months ago, when I finally saved enough for a nicer unit.

F

fredejo

Junior Audioholic
i know as anyone does, u can adjust any speaker to sound good, but that last guy was being retarded.... but i think that was the point of his post.... this forum is more geared more towards the mid & high end, not the umpteen yr old's w/ jensen.... anyways, back to the more deserving posts.... (ignore this whole forum, post, etc...)

Francious70

Francious70

Senior Audioholic
Who gave him negative chicles for for expressing his opinion?

Every speaker can sound good if installed properly. Remember, 75% instalation, 25% equiptment.

zildjian

zildjian

Audioholic Chief
Francious70 said:
Who gave him negative chicles for for expressing his opinion?
I didn't give him any chicklet, but he was a troll. not surprised he got red chickleted, but I haven't ever seen so many! HA! It's like Gene or Clint's rep just in red. :D

rikmeister

rikmeister

Audioholic
even the jensen healy did not sell well . they tried alas

did not work out

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis