JBL Releases Updated Iconic JBL L100 Speakers

S

shadyJ

Speaker of the House
Staff member
Yeah I guess you do still gotta find a upper middle class jobs because the middle class went extinct like 10 -25 years ago .

Yeah your right but every year there is less and less jobs , higher population. Artificial intelligence coming , but I won’t talk about it unless here’s a off topic spot in forums .

You do need to be rich to afford the higher higher end stuff though I’ve seen some pairs of speakers go for millions , the ultra fancy’s things .
Congratulations to anyone who can get a high end speaker new . Don’t mean to knock anyone off or offend anyone .

Maybe I need to just do some research before I go putting up a link to a knock off of one the old elite speakers the vandersteens.

I do know that I don’t have anything high end . That’s a fact !

Reptilians invading in year 2025
Tesla spoken to them
JBL has a wide range of speakers, so they don't just make speakers for rich people. Those $20k speakers are not meant for home audio anyway, they are meant for professional dubbing stages where sound gets mixed for recordings. They are some of the most accurate speakers that money can buy. If you want to see what JBL has for rich people, look at the Everest DD67000 speakers, those MSRP for something like $70k/pair. Awesome speakers, I have heard them several times. But most JBL speakers are reasonably priced yet also have good performance, so you don't need to be rich to get good sound from JBL.

S

sterling shoote

Audioholic Field Marshall
Yeah I guess you do still gotta find a upper middle class jobs because the middle class went extinct like 10 -25 years ago .

Yeah your right but every year there is less and less jobs , higher population. Artificial intelligence coming , but I won’t talk about it unless here’s a off topic spot in forums .

You do need to be rich to afford the higher higher end stuff though I’ve seen some pairs of speakers go for millions , the ultra fancy’s things .
Congratulations to anyone who can get a high end speaker new . Don’t mean to knock anyone off or offend anyone .

Maybe I need to just do some research before I go putting up a link to a knock off of one the old elite speakers the vandersteens.

I do know that I don’t have anything high end . That’s a fact !

Reptilians invading in year 2025
Tesla spoken to them
What you earn is relative to your knowledge and skill. Now you have a job which many can do and thus your income is low. Get training in an arena short of talent and you will make more. It's up to you to do that. At some point you will be able to afford some luxuries.

KEW

KEW

Audioholic Overlord
A new AR turntable? I admit, I don't get nostalgia in technology.
I doubt I'm the only one who thinks of the AR turntable when I saw this one from Fluance! I don't have enough interest to compare functional design.

I also believe Yamaha played on nostalgia with their Integrated Stereo amps like the A-S500 or A-S801. They even imported a few silver models into the USA. Of course, like the VW Beetle, there is no reason for them not to be modern competent electronics (I remember how crappy the VW was if you spent an hour or two at highway speeds and the relentless drone of that air-cooled motor - any modern car is total luxury in comparison!)

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis