JBL HDI 4500 center channel?

B

Bone-Head

Junior Audioholic
Anyone out there have any experience with this speaker regarding listening positions? My only concern is being a wave guide. Will there be major fall off if a get a few feet left or right? I would hope this Isn’t much of an issue.

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Do you have the option to get it on Amazon to try out and send back? I don't think anyone here has one. Also check Erin youtube reviews.

ryanosaur

ryanosaur

Audioholic Overlord
Also a small thread here with link to his review on his site:

ryanosaur

ryanosaur

Audioholic Overlord
If you can fit one of the Standmounts at Center, I would recommend doing that: I'm not a fan of horizontal MTMs in any configuration other than a 3-way W/T-M/W, and even there you aren't completely out of the woods necessarily.

B

Bone-Head

Junior Audioholic
Do you have the option to get it on Amazon to try out and send back? I don't think anyone here has one. Also check Erin youtube reviews.
Well I’m in a unique situation. I’m overseas in a location where this stuff is nonexistent. I’m coming home in a few months and will make a blind purchase on a set of speakers. I’m looking at JBL HDI or Revel Performa3. I may get stupid and go for the BE.

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Well I’m in a unique situation. I’m overseas in a location where this stuff is nonexistent. I’m coming home in a few months and will make a blind purchase on a set of speakers. I’m looking at JBL HDI or Revel Performa3. I may get stupid and go for the BE.
You can't go wrong with JBL. Take a look at Erin's review on you tube as well as the links provided by Ryan.

Kingnoob

Kingnoob

Audioholic Samurai
Infinity ♾️ is probably just as good about as revel , just cheaper . Measures identical if I could remember it’s thread or links ..

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis