Jbl HDI 3600 or Arendal 1723 s thx

S

Slipkids88

Junior Audioholic
I have many JBLs but think if I were looking for something now, the Arendal stuff would be a serious consideration. Their shipping/return policy is pretty awesome considering what's going on now....hope the additional costs being incurred now generally don't kill it.
They are beautiful speakers for the money. Prefer the1723 towers thx. Creating a 7.2 set up.

S

Slipkids88

Junior Audioholic
I went with Revel F36 concerta speakers with matching c25 center channel. 2 inceiling 6/1\2 for atmos, model c235, as well as 2 inwall 235"s for surround.

K

Kleinst

Senior Audioholic
I went with Revel F36 concerta speakers with matching c25 center channel. 2 inceiling 6/1\2 for atmos, model c235, as well as 2 inwall 235"s for surround.
How do you like the F36's after having them? Some around locally here and curious how good they are

S

Slipkids88

Junior Audioholic
How do you like the F36's after having them? Some around locally here and curious how good they are
They are excellent from when I auditioned them and a great value. Great reviews all around if you read up on them. I also added 2 svs Pb pro 1000 subs for the kick. Still building my project, and dont have any photos to show as of yet, but soon will.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis