Jamo Speaker Model Blowout (Purging Excessive Redundancies)

TjMV3

TjMV3

Full Audioholic
Hello.

The purging of excessive gear ....continues. I have several Jamo speakers to clear out of my house. The wife says my hording speaker obsession is taking up too much space:D You think? LOL!

I'm selling all my Jamo doubles/redundancies of Jamo speakers I already have.

Due to the difference in size and weight of all these speakers: they each have their own variations of selling stipulations and preferences. So if you're interested, make sure to read each section, for each speaker model, carefully.

First off the bat.....

Jamo C809 Floorstanders/Black Finish:

These Jamo C809 are brand new, still sealed, in original Jamo factory boxes. They are the Black finish.

I'm asking $1,300.00 for the pair. But I am open to reasonable/fair offers.

I prefer a pick-up because these are large speakers. But I will certainly ship within the 48 US states. Depending on your location I will be willing to split the shipping costs. Again, depending on your location and the overall total of shipping these speakers to you. I'm open to discussing the matter and working something out.

Payment methods:

For Pick-ups: Cash Only

For Shipping: Paypal or USPS Money Orders, only.

Jamo C803 Bookshelf speakers/Black Finish:

This is a pair of previously used Jamo C803, in Mint condition, in original Jamo factory box. They are the Black finish.

I'm asking $600.00 for the pair.

If you're in my area, you can pick-up. Or I will certainly ship within the 48 US states.

Depending on your location I will be willing to cover all shipping/Insurance costs. Or if you're extremely far away, I will pay for roughly 60 to 70 % of shipping/Insurance costs.

Again, depending on your location and the overall total of shipping these speakers to you. I'm open to discussing the matter and working something out.

Payment methods:

Jamo C607 Floorstanding Speakers/Dark Apple Finish:

These are a pair of Jamo C607 floorstanding speakers, in close to Mint condition, in original Jamo factory boxes. They are the Dark Apple Finish finish.

I'm asking $550.00 for the pair.

I prefer a pick-up because these are large speakers. But I will certainly ship within the 48 US states.

Depending on your location and total cost, I will be willing to split the shipping costs or contribute to the cost of shipping/Insurance. Again, depending on your location and the overall total of shipping these speakers to you. I'm open to discussing the matter and working something out.

Payment methods:

Jamo C603 Bookshelf Speakers/Dark Apple Finish:

This is a pair of previously used Jamo C603, in close to Mint condition, in original Jamo factory box. They are the Dark Apple finish.

I'm asking [/b]$300.00 for the pair.[/b]

If you're in my area, you can pick-up. Or I will certainly ship within the 48 US states. Depending on your location I will cover all shipping/Insurance costs. If you're extremely far away, I will pay for roughly 60 to 70 % of shipping/Insurance costs.

Again, depending on your location and the overall total of shipping/insurance these speakers to you; I'm open to discussing the matter and working something out.

Payment methods:

Jamo C60 CEN Center Channel/Dark Apple Finish:

This is a previously used Jamo C60 CEN center channel, in near Mint condition, in original Jamo factory box. They are the Dark Apple finish.

I'm asking $150.00 for this Center Channel.

If you're in my area, you can pick-up. Or I will certainly ship within the 48 US states. Depending on your location I will be willing to cover all of shipping/Insurance costs.

If you're extremely far away, I will pay for roughly 60 to 70 % of shipping/Insurance costs.

Again, depending on your location and the overall total of shipping these speakers to you. I'm open to discussing the matter and working something out.

Payment methods:

Thank you.

Ponzio

Ponzio

Audioholic Samurai
When did you purchase the Jamo C603 speakers? Is there any receipt/warranty still available?

Thanks ... Ponzio

TjMV3

TjMV3

Full Audioholic
I may have the reciept some where. But they are still under warranty.

If I remember correctly, I bought the C603 in the first six months of 2008.

I'll double-check on that and see if I can locate the reciept and warranty card. I'll get back to you.

Ponzio

Ponzio

Audioholic Samurai
Thanks ... gee, your moniker sure sounds familiar.

Where have I heard that name before?
;)

TjMV3

TjMV3

Full Audioholic
Prices Lowered...............

Jamo C809 Floorstanders/Black Finish:

These Jamo C809 are brand new, still sealed, in original Jamo factory boxes. They are the Black finish.

I'm asking $1,100.00 for the pair. But I am open to reasonable/fair offers.

This is a pair of previously used Jamo C803, in Mint condition, in original Jamo factory box. They are the Black finish.

I'm asking $500.00 for the pair.

Jamo C607 Floorstanding Speakers/Dark Apple Finish:

These are a pair of Jamo C607 floorstanding speakers, in close to Mint condition, in original Jamo factory boxes. They are the Dark Apple Finish finish.

Jamo C603 Bookshelf Speakers/Dark Apple Finish:

This is a pair of previously used Jamo C603, in close to Mint condition, in original Jamo factory box. They are the Dark Apple finish.

I'm asking $210.00 for the pair.

If you're in my area, you can pick-up. Or I will certainly ship within the 48 US states.

Payment methods:

Thank you.

M

merlin1952

Audioholic Intern
In what part of North Carolina are you located and do you still have the 607s?

K

KeithMoon75

Audiophyte
Jamo

I might be interested in the c803's if you still have them.

TjMV3

TjMV3

Full Audioholic
Update:

The Jamo C607 and Jamo C603 are sold.

Below are the only two pairs of Jamo speakers I have left for sale (C803 and C809).

I'm asking $1,000.00 for the pair. But I am open to reasonable/fair offers.

Payment methods:

Thank you.

TjMV3

TjMV3

Full Audioholic
****** Sale Pending On The Jamo C809 Floorstanders *******

TjMV3

TjMV3

Full Audioholic
****** Sale Pending On The Jamo C809 Floorstanders *******
The Jamo C809 are ****SOLD*********

I'm asking $450.00 for the pair.

Payment methods:

Thank you.

M

mardelgo

Junior Audioholic
Hi

Hi. I know I am a little late.., but do you still have the C 803?

Thanks

A

alwynn00

Audiophyte
Hi Just wondering if you had the C803 available. If you do, could you email me

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis