Matt34

I do not own any Bose products as of today.:p

That is all.

Matt34

Matt34

NomoSony said:
Ebay or Firepit?:)

Local pick-up.

Sold the acoutimass 3 on ebay for $150 a couple weeks ago.

Sold the 701's and VCS-10 today for $375.(They were 9 years old.);)

Matt34

Matt34

Ordering the rest of the Bic Acoustechs Monday and should have the HSU in my possession too(at least according to Fedex).

5.1 DTS guy

Audioholic
Yeah I really don't know what is up with Bose. Everytime I hear it, it sounds like someone made a multi-channel transitor radio. The sound is weak, and I just don't know why its so expensive. Their whole mentality of "sound through research" is pretty funny. By trying to make things sound original, they lose all the work that went through sound editing to make everything sound cool. But I guess I shouldn't judge a system i've only heard in stores.

Matt34

Matt34

I get to watch Serenity in 1.0 surround sound tonight!

brian32672

brian32672

Banned
1.0 surround....
It might actually be a step up from the BOSE. LOL......:p
So have you tried your new center yet.????

Matt34

Matt34

brian32672 said:
1.0 surround....
It might actually be a step up from the BOSE. LOL......:p
So have you tried your new center yet.????
No, not really, but man is it efficient! I watch TV now at -50 where I had to crank up the receiver to around -25 with the blose to understand dialog. When I get the mains I'll give em a good workout.

Edit: The HSU left Phoneix around midnight last night, was hoping it would be here today but looks like Monday now.

Rock&Roll Ninja

Rock&Roll Ninja

Audioholic Field Marshall
Back in highschool I wanted an Acoustic-Wave (The really big Wave Radio). Luckily I got into internet music forums before I could afford it, so I never spent the $1200. I just bought a real stereo, with two seperate speakers and everything! (Of course its cost me about $3000 over the years....bah!:rolleyes: )

Matt34

Matt34

Rock&Roll Ninja said:
Back in highschool I wanted an Acoustic-Wave (The really big Wave Radio). Luckily I got into internet music forums before I could afford it, so I never spent the $1200. I just bought a real stereo, with two seperate speakers and everything! (Of course its cost me about $3000 over the years....bah!:rolleyes: )
Bought all mine when I was stationed in Germany. Used to pass a big Bose building on the way to Frankfurt, fell for the marketing hype and blew $800 of my deployment money on the 701s.

Yeah they got me hook, line and sinker.:eek:

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis